Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems like we got shafted : changelog says "2 scenes with 2 variants". Even with the phone unlock, only getting 2 variants for 1 scene :unsure:
Pretech again -_-
Guess you missed the last 6 months where no1 ever said the real tech was coming out before summer

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
These devs are making almost 100 grand a month before taxes/fees, and they put out 6 animations every few months while "working" on a tech update that seems to be forever on the horizon. Insane. I remember when this game got actual huge content updates. If they were still working at the same pace as before, this 'tech update' should be long done.
Yeah, some updates ago I looked into the code. Tried to fix or find work-arounds for the most annoying quirks and bugs.
What I found was one of the most abhorrent abominations in coding I've seen so far. It's a completely irreparable mess.
Which is a shame. The story is good. The art is ... just awesome!!

"tech update" would mean: throw it away and start from scratch.
At least 2/3 of the code was fighting against renpy instead of using it.
Whoever did this should live through Dante's inferno again and again.

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, some updates ago I looked into the code. Tried to fix or find work-arounds for the most annoying quirks and bugs.
What I found was one of the most abhorrent abominations in coding I've seen so far. It's a completely irreparable mess.
Which is a shame. The story is good. The art is ... just awesome!!

"tech update" would mean: throw it away and start from scratch.
At least 2/3 of the code was fighting against renpy instead of using it.
Whoever did this should live through Dante's inferno again and again.
Good thing they spent the last year recoding the entire game, or milking endlessly, whichever you find the best option

Sep 21, 2021
I've heard about this project years ago when the first versions just came out. Looked quite promising, people also left some very nice reviews and it quickly gained the needed funding and fanbase. Imagine my bloody shock when I come back now to see that it's still v0.20.

I think this game was the Patient Zero of this whole Patreon-milking trend.

sigh

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when I stopped playing this, few years ago? I thought you could already fuck everyone, how is this game still making updates, I would expect him to end it and start a new one, but it is the same?

This dev must be a multi millionaire by now lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Idiot are you asshole
Wow. Of all the people worthy to be called an asshole, me near the top of that list and Omnikuken as the monarch, to call Bøb69 is one of the most whiny retorts possible. They are always offering tech support in a variety of threads and has the highest level of patience, matched to only that of Mother Theresa (ok, a little hyperbole - but hell, they are a saint compared to 98% of the rest of the posters on this site).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wow. Of all the people worthy to be called an asshole, me near the top of that list and Omnikuken as the monarch, to call Bøb69 is one of the most whiny retorts possible. They are always offering tech support in a variety of threads and has the highest level of patience, matched to only that of Mother Theresa (ok, a little hyperbole - but hell, they are a saint compared to 98% of the rest of the posters on this site).
It's pretty much the people who are crying MILKING. I don't know why. The Patreons know what is happening and that the Tech Update takes way longer then it meant to be and are able to just unsubscribe. We knew since a quite a lot of month that the tech update wasn't coming out until prob after summer, DC streams almost (if not) every day. And puts out stuff to bridge the wait, but they still come in here and don't know whats happening and why there are pre-tech updates. Like ffs so annoying. Just move one then.
Now does a person to say that a game is getting uninteresting need to be called an idiot? Is that how he contributes? He can shove that kind of contribution up his ass.
Who even told you that I meant you?! You just assumed it, but at first I didn't mean you. You can have the very valid opinion of it being uninteresting.
does this work with new update?
What do you mean?
Is there at least new roxxy stuff
No

• Sad
Reactions: swaghaver9000
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes