twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Is there anyway to download previous versions of the game?
There is a link to version 0.18.6, I think it makes no sense to download earlier ones:

P.S. Here inc. patch for this version:

Last edited:

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
Looking at past stream this are probables scenes in the upgoming batch(s?) on DC photoshop "file>open recent" sniped on Picardo (forgot to take exact timestamp thou, too much lazyness to search for them now).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More Odette? Is she a really popular character?
If this is true she's gonna have as many fully animated scenes as Eve and Grace combined.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have reinstalled the game and only put the Spanish translation, I played 2 minutes and saved the game and when I left and reloaded it, it was in English again

I ask for discord, thanks also
When you start the game with translation installed, it should always tell you so at startup, giving you the choice to Activate/Deactivate translation. Are you getting this screen, and are you sure to click the Activate button?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
More Odette? Is she a really popular character?
If this is true she's gonna have as many fully animated scenes as Eve and Grace combined.
That seems fair to me, Odette is a sexually free character it feels like the volume of her content should be proportional to her libedo. Plus she has big boobs and you know they have to be fun to animate.

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When you start the game with translation installed, it should always tell you so at startup, giving you the choice to Activate/Deactivate translation. Are you getting this screen, and are you sure to click the Activate button?
Me think you didn't quote the right duder
That seems fair to me, Odette is a sexually free character it feels like the volume of her content should be proportional to her libedo. Plus she has big boobs and you know they have to be fun to animate.
Nothing to do with her character/sexuality. Everything after batch #1 is what DC and co want to include. He wants more Odette, he'll do more Odette. And DC doesn't do the animations

Reactions: watermellon69

loww1223

Jan 21, 2022
Do anyone know why i can't use my map anymore? The map is in black colour all the time. It happens after a event of Roxxy...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can imagine bigger things that are less fun to animate...

badhoodie

Jan 1, 2022

I have already solved the problem
thank you anyway

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
boys sorry everyone but I'm going crazy; I have done the whole game not so how many times both with the codes and without but I can not do the mission of the teacher of ... can someone dare me a help to have at least A +?
I only miss her :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
boys sorry everyone but I'm going crazy; I have done the whole game not so how many times both with the codes and without but I can not do the mission of the teacher of ... can someone dare me a help to have at least A +?
There are teachers and a coach. Which one???

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The best thread for you

Reactions: Domenico85

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Looking at past stream this are probables scenes in the upgoming batch(s?) on DC photoshop "file>open recent" sniped on Picardo (forgot to take exact timestamp thou, too much lazyness to search for them now).

Finally starting to get some titjobs. Hoping for at least 1 per update we have years of big titty characters to catch up on

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guess you didn't play the game enough to figure out there's nothing with the coach, that the list does nothing and Engrish isn't the best way to talk to people on a forum thread seeking help with precise info

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny90H30
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes