Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
FAQ is missing the "can mom get preggo yet?" question even though admittedly it's been a while since we had those posters. maybe interest in debbie is getting lower
She got rekt in every poll she's been in since 2018, nobody cares enough about her to vote but every1 comes in here to cry she gets nothing. Typical thread logic

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
FAQ is missing the "can mom get preggo yet?" question even though admittedly it's been a while since we had those posters. maybe interest in debbie is getting lower
I am down for putting one in Debbie's oven. In fact I think there should be an achievement and a scene to go with it with every one of the girls knocked up like at the beach or something :D A man can dream cause that is all it will ever be:cry:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I am down for putting one in Debbie's oven. In fact I think there should be an achievement and a scene to go with it with every one of the girls knocked up like at the beach or something :D A man can dream cause that is all it will ever be:cry:
I wouldn't be shocked if they included Debbie's pregnancy as part of the tech update. The art for it has been done forever and if they're completely overhauling the game it'd make sense to finally include her in the pregnancy system since her story is nearly done otherwise.

Reactions: APoc1 and hooter

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wouldn't be shocked if they included Debbie's pregnancy as part of the tech update. The art for it has been done forever and if they're completely overhauling the game it'd make sense to finally include her in the pregnancy system since her story is nearly done otherwise.
You'll be shocked though, nothing of that will happen. She'll still be having 2-3 janky art styles until she wins a poll and won't be pregable until the same poll win. Tech update is wider screen and re-code. That's it. Nothing will happen to any girl (aside getting some new girls with probably no scenes). And Deb won't be in any lewd batch until the tech drops.

• Sad
Reactions: APoc1

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just to be sure the Incest patch that allegedly works for v20.12 works for version 20.13 right? Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up. (Will be a fresh install).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just to be sure the Incest patch that allegedly works for v20.12 works for version 20.13 right? Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up. (Will be a fresh install).
I post a FAQ seemingly every other day, a search in this thread would pop up your answer at least two dozen separate times. Read #3 from 6 posts before yours.

Reactions: APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Allegedly? who alleges such a thing? are we in trouble?
The patch should "in theory" work in perpetuity :p
use with : and Naughty Tribute for best results IMO

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
As long as it gets in the game eventually I would be pleased , now if we just get the other half of my dream to come true, WIN!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
As long as it gets in the game eventually I would be pleased , now if we just get the other half of my dream to come true, WIN!
I would appreciate if actually all LI in the game who are still of the biological age to be able to get pregnant actially could get pregnant. Because pretty much every one of us has at least 1 favorite

Reactions: Daddums
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes