nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Who's that ? And why did I not see the 3 pages at 40 posts trainwreck before now ? F95 going wonky on me hidding stuff that goes in circles for pages. Also props to the ignored dude who spammed 10 posts in 2 mins hoping I'd see and reply to him.

Reactions: j4yj4m

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
You see, I'm a huge fan of the Flying Circus (even of the 4th season!) and I'd like just to rise a thumb instead of writing a comment, but the cussed pirate moderators of this cussed thread decided for the second time in a few days that I finished my reactions' ammo, so here we are. Up the Pythons!
Thanks a lot Sir ......... now I'm gonna be saying that all day :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny90H30

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The last time I played this game was almost two years ago.
But little has changed. Is this game being developed?
I think the people who make the mode are more amazing than the developers.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The last time I played this game was almost two years ago.
But little has changed. Is this game being developed?
I think the people who make the mode are more amazing than the developers.
No one knows. The developer hasn't responded to any inquiries in the past two years. They aren't available online in any way. The website hasn't been updated in 2-3 years. No one is ever on the discord. The Patreon is silent. Heck, except for a few random posts on this thread every other week or so, no one ever even talks about this title anymore. It's a shame, really. Could have been great. Could have been the number 1 adult game for years.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No one knows. The developer hasn't responded to any inquiries in the past two years. They aren't available online in any way. The website hasn't been updated in 2-3 years. No one is ever on the discord. The Patreon is silent. Heck, except for a few random posts on this thread every other week or so, no one ever even talks about this title anymore. It's a shame, really. Could have been great. Could have been the number 1 adult game for years.
Good thing we didn't get most of the main route during that time anyway, milking scamlord DC and his fake promises

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Lol so what? So I can't warn people who stumble upon this site? Complaining about the lack of progress? LACK ? OF? PROGRESS ?

This game could be called DEAD lol.
There's nothing happening!

I wish people paid me 60k a month to do nothing. There's a lot of new influx because that's how his shit works. Most people turn their backs and say nothing. Lots of people who just learned about the game might end up here, like I did., like MOST of us did.

"This is f95zone" yeah.. it is... discussing SUMMERTIME SAGA.

Dont be daft. There might be A lot of idiots who start putting in money. Im just giving out a WARNING.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 6, 2021
Animating them maybe, but drawing all of the art assets that are needed to create them in the first place by hand?

Well, the game always had two main objectives. One was to investigate what happened to MC's dad and the other one was to find a date for the prom. I think there's a good number of people - like me - who never really cared about MC's dad in the first place, so it's fair to say that the game is far from being done by any objective measure.
yeah drawing doesn't take long. i use to draw and animate all the time.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
what does pre tech mean?
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages

pre-
/priː,pri/

prefix
prefix: pre-

1. before (in time, place, order, degree, or importance).
    "pre-adolescent"

Origin
from Latin prae- .

pre
/ˈpriː/

preposition
preposition: pre

1. previous to; before.
    "the tree was almost certainly planted pre 1700"​

Origin
English, 1960s: independent usage of pre-.

tech
/tɛk/

noun
informal
noun: tech; noun: tec; plural noun: techs; plural noun: tecs

1. 1.
    technology.
    • a technician.
    • Basketball
      a technical foul.
  2. 2.
    an educational institution specializing in technology or applied sciences; a technical college.

adjective
adjective: tech
  1. technical.
    "I was in tech school then"

Origin
English, late 19th century (originally US, in tech (sense 2 of the noun)): abbreviation.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
yeah drawing doesn't take long. i use to draw and animate all the time.
That's probably why most of the art for the update was finished over 6 months ago ? Oh wait, that would make sense. Can't have that here. Also, grats ? Make game art on par with this (quantity and quality-wise) then come back with a working game and maybe it'll make more sense than just boast out of thin air

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Johnny90H30
Mar 6, 2021
Three scenes for the next one could be:
and for some reason it takes them 4 months to make 6 to 8 3 second loops of animation... in 4 months i could crank out all the 3 second loops in this whole game. each animation is like only 12 to 24 drawings. they are pretty slow and this time it's only 3 new animations.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
you mad cuz im spiting facts? he probably only puts in 6 to 8 hours of work on this a week and this is his full time job at making games. LOL
And you can somehow make more and better art in less time ? Get real

Also, what facts ?

"He only streams a few hours a day" > Maybe cause the art for the tech build was done since last Dec and he already made most of R(h)onda's art in the meantime, so he has to find things to do while the coder does his part

"Takes them months for 5 sec animations" > DC doesn't do the animations, so your point makes no sense

"If he worked for 6 hours a day, it woulda been done yesterday" > Yeah, no. Art is already done, posing and coding are taking the longest time dev-wise. Another empty point

Then there's the massive e-peen strokage, only pointing out at how much of a delsuional dude you are. Until you come up with a videostream of you drawing an entire game from scratch, which has both more scenes with better art, that took you no time to do, alone, everything you posted is hot garbage and you boasting out of your ass

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 362 Votes