Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I read incest patch doesn't work with any community made pack.
Where did you read that??
Read the Mods OP's
all three are fine to use together (I use them all)

If in doubt ask for clarification in their threads, I know srksrk 68, the naughty tribute Modder is usually around.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Too excited for the update, very good game
Yeah, DC took so long to release the tech update, that I've actually forgotten 95% of the stuff he did to the backgrounds, etc. during his streams and that I'm actually looking forward to the update by now to see what's new.

Goemon279

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah, DC took so long to release the tech update, that I've actually forgotten 95% of the stuff he did to the backgrounds, etc. during his streams and that I'm actually looking forward to the update by now to see what's new.
Yes, very accurate indeed :)

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
It's been about 5 years, has there been any updates to Mia's route? Originally it was said to be a bit of a placeholder and would be expanded later. I haven't checked in for a long time. Did this happen, or was it forgotten?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's been about 5 years, has there been any updates to Mia's route? Originally it was said to be a bit of a placeholder and would be expanded later. I haven't checked in for a long time. Did this happen, or was it forgotten?
Nope to everything. There hasn't been an update and it's not forgotten. People don't vote for her and DC won't do a route without polling it, since there's already 3 in the pipeline after the tech build that'll take 2-3 years. Then she needs to win said poll, which won't happen soon (both the poll and her winning it)

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Nope to everything. There hasn't been an update and it's not forgotten. People don't vote for her and DC won't do a route without polling it, since there's already 3 in the pipeline after the tech build that'll take 2-3 years. Then she needs to win said poll, which won't happen soon (both the poll and her winning it)
It's like you do a bad route and wonder why people don't vote for her.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It's almost as if the polls are in the hands of a minority that pays enough to vote and doesn't necessarily reflect public demand :O

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's almost as if the polls are in the hands of a minority that pays enough to vote and doesn't necessarily reflect public demand :O
The "public demand" of people who are on F95 are not necessarily the majority, either. There are more people who donate to DC each month than who post in any of the Summertime Saga threads on F95. And unless you're on every SS thread on all the other sites, I doubt you're able to make that comparison logically.

Along with that, without a valid poll of opinions, just from observations of people who talk about their favorites in this thread, Debbie and Mia aren't even the favorites of the majority on F95. Sure, there are calls and requests - and they may make up a vocal significant minority - but there are many calls for many others, as well.

And as for your dig at only taking preferences from those who donate: why would anyone poll those who don't contribute a dime - they aren't helping to pay the bills? (that's a rhetorical question, btw)

Again, I don't think DC does things as properly as he should or with good project management skills and sometimes he gets over his head on things - but fallacious arguments don't advance shit except for shit's sake.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The "public demand" of people who are on F95 are not necessarily the majority, either. There are more people who donate to DC each month than who post in any of the Summertime Saga threads on F95. And unless you're on every SS thread on all the other sites, I doubt you're able to make that comparison logically.

Along with that, without a valid poll of opinions, just from observations of people who talk about their favorites in this thread, Debbie and Mia aren't even the favorites of the majority on F95. Sure, there are calls and requests - and they may make up a vocal significant minority - but there are many calls for many others, as well.

And as for your dig at only taking preferences from those who donate: why would anyone poll those who don't contribute a dime - they aren't helping to pay the bills? (that's a rhetorical question, btw)

Again, I don't think DC does things as properly as he should or with good project management skills and sometimes he gets over his head on things - but fallacious arguments don't advance shit except for shit's sake.
I never argued that Debbie or any character is public demand, because I can't know. I just said how it is, Patreon polls aren't even close to democratic. Not saying they should be, but people often use polls as an argument while it's a more useless statistic than a F95zone poll.

There's nothing wrong with votes only being handed out to people who contribute to the project, I don't know how my post implied anything else. Yet why do votes only get handed out to people who pay beyond a certain threshold? The reason for polls in the first place is to gauge what your supporters want, and putting that behind a paywall doesn't make much sense to me other than incentivizing people to up their monthly payment.

Personally I would at least give 1 vote to everyone who contributes period. And since DC totally doesn't care about money, why doesn't he do the same?

It's not that big of a deal, these polls are kind of redundant since all the content is planned to eventually be added and as always; DC can do what he wants and he isn't the devil for trying to make a living. But since you assumed a lot from my short post here we are lol

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes