Jan 15, 2022
I assume you come to think there is a time limit based on the prom night where the MC has to choose a love interest. That isn't implemented, but even if it was, I don't think there would be a time limit to reach the game ending, as there is currently not. I have like over 2000 days passed in the game
I was just referring to the game in general. Thank you, you answered my question.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Why even mention day/daycount/time/schedule in the some dialogue(s)/events/scenes if there is no time limit.

Could use a minor rewrite or out right removal of such instances, as its confusing and leads players into thinking there is a hard time limit.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why even mention day/daycount/time/schedule in the some dialogue(s)/events/scenes if there is no time limit.

Could use a minor rewrite or out right removal of such instances, as its confusing and leads players into thinking there is a hard time limit.
How is knowing you played over 1000 days tell you there's maybe a time limit ?

Many quests need you to wait some days before progressing ........

Time of day is also 100% needed, see below ..........

Schedule : why split the day into 3-4 slots when you can cram everything into 1 and make the day last 3 weeks in-game ?

So far : the game is 100% legit in everything and your point(s) do(es)n't do anything. Confusing who or what too ? You never see the # of days unless you save (0 problem there), game works as a normal week does (still no problem, it also makes everything somewhat relatable, like having school during 5 days), day to night is also needed for most of the events (yet again nothing wrong). This smells like either a failed whinage or a massive and weird you problem

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How is knowing you played over 1000 days tell you there's maybe a time limit ?

Many quests need you to wait some days before progressing ........

Time of day is also 100% needed, see below ..........

Schedule : why split the day into 3-4 slots when you can cram everything into 1 and make the day last 3 weeks in-game ?

So far : the game is 100% legit in everything and your point(s) do(es)n't do anything. Confusing who or what too ? You never see the # of days unless you save (0 problem there), game works as a normal week does (still no problem, it also makes everything somewhat relatable, like having school during 5 days), day to night is also needed for most of the events (yet again nothing wrong). This smells like either a failed whinage or a massive and weird you problem
Ok, my wording/explaination wasn't that well thought out, thats on me, but no need to blow up. :eek:
My statement about "day/daycount/time/schedule" was in error, those are not 'limits'.

The game starts off stating mc needs to get grades up for the semester.
Semester = perceived time limit........ hence the confusion and the many posts asking if there is a timelimit.
[I even asked if there was a timelimit, don't want to have to min/max a perfect run to maximize scenes and to minimize replays. Thankfully the game is NOT designed this way(y).]

I guess it's like the simpsons, never ending year with 20+ Christmases. :D

Happy Holidays.

teddddyy12

Aug 18, 2018
It was his claim!
0.16 showed that DC can pull out a big update in about three months with a lot of scenes, many still claim that the roxxy update was the best.
That has shown that if DC wants to, he can release a big update within a quarter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not the perfect comparison, though. Roxxy's update was the last one without any reworks, without the rig-system, without pregnancy and the first one, which had AEHentai do the animations, which likely means they took some time beforehand to figure everything out, too.

I'm not saying that it wasn't a really good update, but just that it's different to what we started to get with 0.17 onward. And that doesn't even include the fact, that DC by now has two more children compared to back then.

I decided to plot each of DC's releases by date & release type and I agree that it's definitely taking longer for each update - has been for a while.
See for yourself:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I decided to plot each of DC's releases by date & release type and I agree that it's definitely taking longer for each update - has been for a while.
See for yourself:
Your dates are wrong. Tech Update started in February 2021, not July.

Feb 14th, 2021:

Art was done a little while back and writing will be done this week so we should be moving on to the following tech update in the meantime.
He was selling yet another story about how HR drama was at fault for another delay on 20.8 and how "we" will switch to the Tech Update in days. He also claimed he's already working on the vaporware, presenting changes to the map.

Apr 3rd, 2021:

The Tech Update is the one we are currently working on at the moment and will be next to release.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Man It's just so cool coming back in this thread after a while and STILL seing people complaining how DC is slow with the Tech updates/updates, how much money he makes in a month and most importantly seeing people fight between because of the stupidest things.

Gotta get my popcorns and enjoy while I'm at :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your dates are wrong. Tech Update started in February 2021, not July.

Feb 14th, 2021:

He was selling yet another story about how HR drama was at fault for another delay on 20.8 and how "we" will switch to the Tech Update in days. He also claimed he's already working on the vaporware, presenting changes to the map.

Apr 3rd, 2021:
Vaporware he's been streaming about ~daily for the last 2 years ...... And the ~30 scenes we got in 6 batches since then. Yep, total scam

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I thought Dark Cookie / Kompas would AT LEAST try to placate Patrons with a Christmas release!
Until he starts losing Patrons there’s really no reason to work hard.
They’ve obviously taken the last 2 months or so as a vacation. The progress percentage has been stuck at 79% for a long long time… Months! He controls the percentages… he doesn’t even bother to fake the number to show that someone is actually working on it! Such Hubris!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I thought Dark Cookie / Kompas would AT LEAST try to placate Patrons with a Christmas release!
Until he starts losing Patrons there’s really no reason to work hard.
They’ve obviously taken the last 2 months or so as a vacation. The progress percentage has been stuck at 79% for a long long time… Months! He controls the percentages… he doesn’t even bother to fake the number to show that someone is actually working on it! Such Hubris!
So much words for so little sense ........ You got an Xmas update : 2 wallpapers of R(h)onda's mom. Also, you got +2% since early Oct with ~19 new total tasks and ~26 done. Vacation it is indeed, like those 26 tasks worked themselves while the poser(s)/coder were doing beach stuff ........ Delusional is the new meta in this place

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes