QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
Love the game, probably one of the best harem games I've played on this site. Personally, I wish there are more mods for these 2 things:
1. MC character customization, like changing his hair, clothes, or something.
2. I REALLY wish I can impregnate Debbie, and perhaps all the female chars in the game

Otherwise, good stuff

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Love the game, probably one of the best harem games I've played on this site. Personally, I wish there are more mods for these 2 things:
That will never happen because the images are drawn, not generated programmatically. It would increase the number of images from the current 19 thousand to approximately 1 million.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
2. I REALLY wish I can impregnate Debbie, and perhaps all the female chars in the game

Otherwise, good stuff
#1 : What Tiny said. You could also go for all levels of STR buff, which would then add another few millions assets
#2 : Debbie needs her remake to win a poll, which won't happen soon (the poll and her winning). Every girl you can dick will be able to get preg 1 day, including the ungodly Roz, when all routes/remakes are done. Cya in 5+ years though

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
See this stuff can be added dont hurt nobody lol
When the player has the option to make certain choices that will lead to getting cucked I'd have no problem with it, hell I'd probably enjoy that route every once in awhile. But I don't want it happening "off-screen" with just the choice to watch or not, make it a choice if it happens in the first place or not.

Of course characters like Tony and Maria 100% have sex when the MC isn't there, I have no problem with that but that's because it's an entirely different context from getting cucked.

Not that any of it matters because nothing like that is ever going to happen.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Its the mom from the game that much is clear but I wonderd if it was real. Maybe some day for the mom. :D
She doesn't look like that in any scene currently in-game ......

There's also the little caveat that your R34 link says the creator is a dude named dildorog, so there's even less reason to come ask if it's official

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
She doesn't look like that in any scene currently in-game ......
She does actually in the threesome scene with Diane in Debbie's bedroom. That's the only instance of a retouched face of Debbie.
Caught you lackin MR. Terminally Online SS Thread Frequenter :KEK:

Reactions: SipLip

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She does actually in the threesome scene with Diane in Debbie's bedroom. That's the only instance of a retouched face of Debbie.
Caught you lackin MR. Terminally Online SS Thread Frequenter :KEK:
bruh2.png
bruh.png
Not really, she looks younger and the face color/shading is smoother on the "fake". Seems like the dude used Jenny's preg body and altered Debbie's face on top of it

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes