zoku

Aug 24, 2017
He's just talking...

Roxxy's pregnacy update has been part of the patreon polls two times (0.20 and 0.23) - she just didn't win. She'll certainly get a chance again in one of the next polls.
That's the problem with the game, people who patron have crap choices, even If you patron, it's you against the world...

I'm sure if the cookie brings obama to fuck they will say yes.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That's the problem with the game, people who patron have crap choices, even If you patron, it's you against the world...

I'm sure if the cookie brings obama to fuck they will say yes.
Pregnacy would ruin Roxxy. Just saying. I don't want it for her either. Or for Debbie.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, she lost against Judith in the last poll. One may disagree with that contentwise, but it's not like it's an outlandish choice. In fact, I'm not even sure if the game would be that different, even if there weren't any polls at all...
Pregnacy would ruin Roxxy. Just saying. I don't want it for her either. Or for Debbie.
It'll happen though. Not that you have to play that content, but both will certainly get that option once they win their poll.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm not interested in anything further with Roxxy TBH except a scene where she finds out you've knocked up her mom. (Ideally there'd be a mother/daughter threesome but there's no way that'll ever happen with patreon restrictions.)

Reactions: TheVegnar

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I want to see every girl knocked up actually had 6 of them knocked up at the same time last time I played all the way through going for 10 next time :oops:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I want to see every girl knocked up actually had 6 of them knocked up at the same time last time I played all the way through going for 10 next time :oops:
If there is something I really wanna shamelessly rip off from this game, is the pregnancy. I know, I know, it is an extremelly masculine fetish in the sense that is not something women may like that much, but the idea of just breeding a bunch of women OVER AND OVER, is hot. SO HOT.

• Love
Reactions: BangB420 and APoc1

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If there is something I really wanna shamelessly rip off from this game, is the pregnancy. I know, I know, it is an extremelly masculine fetish in the sense that is not something women may like that much, but the idea of just breeding a bunch of women OVER AND OVER, is hot. SO HOT.
Getting repeatedly knocked up is a common fantasy for plenty of women as well.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Crying milking daily isn't criticism though. And they could all just go to Patreon/Discord/Picarto with their "criticism" and dump it there, at least DC and co might see it. We'd then have reports of mass insta-bans and DC is a sleazeball
I'm reminded of:
It is not a complaint unless it comes from the Complaigne region of France. Otherwise it's just a Sparkly Whine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gam2000
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes