gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
March, 24 2023 will be officially the 2 year anniversary of the last real content update (0.20.8) since they started their tech update. The fact that DC hasn’t gotten the Blackgate Bane treatment by his patrons is wild. I guarantee if every patron dropped their tier to $1 we would see actual content in less then 3 months
So, what's your point? Why do care so much?

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
If the reason the development has come almost to a halt for 2 years now because the tech update has them remake every scene, go back to fix everything, pose every scene manually again, even create new programs just to automatically pose scenes. Why didn't they just split the game into two parts? Imagine how much easier work would be if they just left the game alone and added new scenes to a sequel/part 2 without having to worry about it breaking something or having to remake already existing scenes.
Seems like sunk cost fallacy at play. It's going to take them longer to put out the tech update than if they right now just abandoned Summertime Saga and put the new scenes in Summertime Saga 2.
How many years will it take for Darkcookie to realize that they wasted all their time on old scenes that everyone already saw and will just skip past when they play the new updates?
I agree, I would say maybe make the content from the last 1-2 updates in the correct format, then move forward with more content and forget the old stuff... The "news" page has shown the same status forever, lol. I just want some Rhonda content. :p

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes