Jan 14, 2018
Icstor fucked up. he should have just released a wallpaper every couple months and nobody would have fond out that he abandoned the game.
I know this is a joke but damn is it close to the truth :ROFLMAO:

agree about odette. she has more than enough scenes already. grace should get more scenes and a resolution about conflict about ntring eve with mc, by now she has also become a fan favourite if you look at polls
Odette didn't really need much convincing and romancing, easier to do and less writing but also more boring which is why Grace is now on top :sneaky:
grace > odette anyday

Jan 14, 2018
BTW, ICSTOR does release wallpapers or "previews" as he calls them :p

At least DC streams on weekdays, and releases pre-tech updates from time to time. ICSTOR on the other hand hasn't released anything in 2 years.

True, as much as it's fun shitting on DC you gotta give him a smidge of credit for not fully going ICSTOR/Redamz mode. He totally could and the fanboys would still defend him just like with those two. Parasocial relationships are crazy.

Reactions: Toushiro

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
almost 4 month in to 2023 and we still sitting at that sweet sweet 80%
I can't even remember the last time I played this. I just remember reading something about an upcoming tech update and going "Oh, ok I'll just wait for that to be finished".
Not entirely sure. I'd have to look at the version I have to check or I might have deleted it a long time ago but ... feels like it's been at least a year or two.

My point is, is there any new content since a year or two ago or should I just keep waiting?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
almost 4 month in to 2023 and we still sitting at that sweet sweet 80%
in 2 years for what i saw was from 79% to 80%, being realistic the Tech update wont be ready this year, cause there is no clue what exactly they doing and how far are they in the development, so i think we will be sitting on that sweet 80% for a few months.

Jan 14, 2018
I can't even remember the last time I played this. I just remember reading something about an upcoming tech update and going "Oh, ok I'll just wait for that to be finished".
Not entirely sure. I'd have to look at the version I have to check or I might have deleted it a long time ago but ... feels like it's been at least a year or two.

My point is, is there any new content since a year or two ago or should I just keep waiting?
Only a couple extra scenes for some characters, you're not missing out on much

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
"This new scene will also be used ingame for the Tech update (improving existing stories)!"

Does this imply that the other wallpapers released previously (featuring Odette, Grace, Diane, and ConSumR-lady) are also for additional scenes? :unsure:
I'm not sure about every single one of them but the last few wallpapers all said they were going to be used as cutscenes.

Jan 14, 2018
"This new scene will also be used ingame for the Tech update (improving existing stories)!"

Does this imply that the other wallpapers released previously (featuring Odette, Grace, Diane, and ConSumR-lady) are also for additional scenes? :unsure:
They'll just be up on the screen with 4 lines of text, they're not for additional sex scenes.
It's just for the story part so either following a sex scene or right before one. Like in this case it's probably MC waking up after the landlady nighttime/bed sex scene that's already in the game.

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
/sigh well I have been a fan of this one for a long time now and I will say this; This is not a triple "A" game made in unreal engine 5 or anything remotely close: This game is a Ren'py visual novel that has actually gotten more money shot at it than many Triple "A" titles do. What we currently have is an amazing product, I do wish he would finish it and make a sequel. Instead the creator seems to have put it into 'early access' style limbo to milk people for money rather than give his supporters what they have been paying him 80k+ a month for (about 1 million a year). I still love this game and will stay until it finally (if ever) is finished. But frankly it might be time for our modders to take it out of his hands and finish it their way. There are soooo many talented Ren'py pro's out there I am sure (if only to spite him) you could round out the games loose ends your way. The Naughty Tribute Mod is a perfect example of what I mean.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Up to you but I would say put a reminder and check back in maybe 4 years or so, by then it will be actually finished...I think
I suppose but I'd rather just move on and if I happen to come across a finished version of it one day then it'd just be a nice surprise. Honestly, I think my not having played it for so long shows how little I'm invested in its future.
The style of the game is what got me interested in it. I don't like any of the characters' looks and there are similar games that have come out since then so it's not exactly unique anymore in terms of art style and it being an open-world sandbox.
Those other games may or may not be better and some of them are still in their early stages of development but at the very least, I can wait 4 to 6 months and either get the "Abandoned" tag or actually seem some progress in terms of content. Either way, it's better than this weird kind of limbo/stagnant state.

Jan 14, 2018
I suppose but I'd rather just move on and if I happen to come across a finished version of it one day then it'd just be a nice surprise. Honestly, I think my not having played it for so long shows how little I'm invested in its future.
The style of the game is what got me interested in it. I don't like any of the characters' looks and there are similar games that have come out since then so it's not exactly unique anymore in terms of art style and it being an open-world sandbox.
Those other games may or may not be better and some of them are still in their early stages of development but at the very least, I can wait 4 to 6 months and either get the "Abandoned" tag or actually seem some progress in terms of content. Either way, it's better than this weird kind of limbo/stagnant state.
Which games are those? Any recommendations?

Forgetting about it is the right move. Good on you.
And I do agree, IMO games like STS should get a "slow development" tag or "limbo" tag to differentiate them from other ones.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes