queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
He did indeed complete the last 3 art tasks just today.

In case anybody cares, what DC likely meant by the "improvements to Debbie's story" as it is. A few days ago he did create a button to start her mall story arc, which can be used, instead of MC just going to the mall. So next to quite a few new sprites, we can probably expect a better experience in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does anyone know why they removed the debbie pregnancy ? i liked debbie the best and felt the most realistic of all characters, really sucks that they just removed content from her for no reason

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
does anyone know why they removed the debbie pregnancy ? i liked debbie the best and felt the most realistic of all characters, really sucks that they just removed content from her for no reason
IIRC, Debbie NEVER had pregnancy event to begin with, you are thinking of Diane

Reactions: HB38

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
someone told they will leave DC patreon if in the next month it does not goes to 85% and i just told his that it will be out and will be out.
people like that have zero patience

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
someone told they will leave DC patreon if in the next month it does not goes to 85% and i just told his that it will be out and will be out.
I'd just dare them to leave and see what happens. Many people don't actually put their money where their mouth is.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
It's been 5 months since the last update that wasn't even a real update.. The 1st pre Tech update was July 1st of 2021. They make $58,465 a month. So around $ 700,000 a year from their patreon. At this point its less about players being patient and more about the creator buckiling down

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
It's been 5 months since the last update that wasn't even a real update.. The 1st pre Tech update was July 1st of 2021. They make $58,465 a month. So around $ 700,000 a year from their patreon. At this point its less about players being patient and more about the creator buckiling down
Yeah, that's a lot of money but if I remember correctly - they were way over 70 grand a month close to 80 at their peak ...so they are loosing a ton of money.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i see the dev making new art for this game all the time is it really the game engine that's holding him back i thought the tech update was supposed to bring all the art to the level of the newer updates im so confused its bin quite a long time since we've heard anything on the official website its bin 5 months since part 5 of the pre-tech updates if someone can answer me id appreciate it i just want to know what tech update is supposed to bring coz its bin song long i don't longer know anymore and i don't want to set my self up for something i might not even get

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i see the dev making new art for this game all the time is it really the game engine that's holding him back i thought the tech update was supposed to bring all the art to the level of the newer updates im so confused its bin quite a long time since we've heard anything on the official website its bin 5 months since part 5 of the pre-tech updates if someone can answer me id appreciate it i just want to know what tech update is supposed to bring coz its bin song long i don't longer know anymore and i don't want to set my self up for something i might not even get
See #10 in my FAQ at the top of this post (above quoting you).

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok so for example the new art for the ''Step Mom'' character i just saw on Picarto will that be in the tech update ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok so for example the new art for the ''Step Mom'' character i just saw on Picarto will that be in the tech update ?
You shouldn't expect anything content related in the tech update - though some art will be updated for the new 16:9 display ratio from the old 4:3 display ratio. Here's a little more about that: #69,942

But people shouldn't expect much beyond it being a tech update - and if there is anything more, to be pleasantly surprised (but more likely there will be some who would be grumpy whiny because "why did XXX get some new art but not MY WAIFU YYY").

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
Jan 14, 2018
CaptainSploosh wrote on Discord on 31.th March:

Lots of things are changing. The posing team is polishing the last few routes that needed reposing as well as inserting everything into the engine. DC is exporting/renaming assets to fit our new conventions and converting sex scenes into widescreen. Stray is building all the character routes using our new quest system; as well as plotting out the new reservation system which keeps events from crashing into one another. I’m helping Stray with quest design and filling in dialogue gaps that crop up. QA has just begun hunting for bugs.
And prolly a million other things I’m too tired to remember right now.
The important thing is that we’re making progress, even if it doesn’t appear that way from the outside looking in.
I really don't understand why they can't just post something small like this on Patreon every other week, it's not hard.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes