Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what do you mean by OP's also can you use all of the mods together
Stil996 has the answer to your question here about the mods:
1688927857692.png
Google "What is OP":
1688927910634.png
In this case it means ORIGINAL POST. The first post of the thread and the abbreviation has been in use across the internet since at least the early 2000's.

So the person says "Read the Mods OP's," they are saying you should read the ORIGINAL POST (The first post) of the mods you are interested in (links found in the ORIGINAL POST of this thread) https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-16-pre-tech-kompas-productions.276/:
1688927969327.png

If you have questions about their mods and how they work together:
1688928074723.png

Jan 14, 2018
Call me crazy
You are crazy. There you go. (y)

Judith is going to be the last girl who's going to get a full storyline and sex scenes similarly to Eve and Roxxy. Call me crazy but I think that once the tech update drops, the rest of the updates will follow quickly for the rest of the characters.
I could be completely wrong here but he's barely done any of the work for the next update based on stream logs and status updates. The argument being that he has to wait on everyone else to finish :WaitWhat:. It's the good ol' "leave my homework till the night before and submit it late" trick except that he doesn't suffer any consequences and actually gets paid more for doing that.
The rig system is supposed to make posing much easier though, so you may be right in the end. We'll have to wait and see.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why not? Maybe Darkcookie can add extra 4 months to one update if he includes voice acting.
There is far more than 4 months of work for voicing this game. There is a lot of dialogue in this game and (good) voice acting takes times and then coded to trigger on the lines. Even if every actor recorded only one character and they all recorded on their own equipment during the same time, you're looking at thousands of sound cues that need discussed with the talent, directed, recorded, edited, some re-recorded. That would take months, alone, to record. Then his single coder would have to go through and update the code to lay in the sound files. And before you say "he could hire another coder"-- note that he hasn't done so for the tech update, only one coder.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dude it took around 3 years for it goes from 79% to 82% it would be a miracle that it goes to 90% before the end of the year
No need to exaggerate. Not 3 years. 8 months - which is a long time in itself, and would have made your point. There are people who will see your post and believe it, giving them license to go off their meds to rant.

While I'm here, 89th posting of my FAQ since February 2022 - which includes #15 Progress Tracker for the Tech Update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is trans in this game ?
By answering a couple of questions regarding the MC's comfortability during scenes with her in the game play, Eve is transgender or cisfemale.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys. i have two small/little questions on u all, can i?

First is why the .... tribute mod for Summertime Saga is not workin like before? hmm and last one is why MC this turn have his ..ck much small than before when then was big? is weird, honestly

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes