Freeakzilla

Jun 13, 2023
Hi guys, when I try tu run the windows version of the game with RenpyViewer, the game crash. But with other game don’t crash. Please help me!!

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
can i do multiple routes at a time ?
i just got the "warning" while being with Eve on the roof. Does this lock other paths/Routes ?

Sep 15, 2021
Unfortunately, these types of games, (and even bigger games like Escape From Tarkov), use slow development as a business strategy. Hell, even the dev of Lessons in Love has went from 2 weeks between updates to a month and a half for each update.

It is a balancing act between prolonging development to have a salary and keeping the consumers engaged enough to keep them subscribed. That usually means 1 to 2 hours of content a month with plenty of cock teasing but no real release.

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Haven't been on this thread in a year, and from the recent comments I can safely say this game is starting to smell like Monster Girl Island and Milfy City.
YEEHAW I'm along for the ride again :D
yeah, a few years ago the content updates were very frequent if not with a lot of content. but now it's just reaching milfy city levels of late.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Haven't been on this thread in a year, and from the recent comments I can safely say this game is starting to smell like Monster Girl Island and Milfy City.
YEEHAW I'm along for the ride again :D
He still streams regularly, so it's not quite as bad.
But as of late it's only backgrounds :FacePalm:
He used to preview spicy content.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Lust4Lucy and Zeyla

petur

Jul 29, 2017
He still streams regularly, so it's not quite as bad.
But as of late it's only backgrounds :FacePalm:
He used to preview spicy content.
A month back i think i saw some spicy content with Judith and Jenny rework/new scenes. But after that is has been mostly backgrounds for all the new locations. What i don't understand is why are there so many new locations? I thought that this was going to be just a Tech update but it looks like there are going to be added new quests or those are locations that will be used for the planned updates that come after the tech.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

bronin

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately, these types of games, (and even bigger games like Escape From Tarkov), use slow development as a business strategy. Hell, even the dev of Lessons in Love has went from 2 weeks between updates to a month and a half for each update.

It is a balancing act between prolonging development to have a salary and keeping the consumers engaged enough to keep them subscribed. That usually means 1 to 2 hours of content a month with plenty of cock teasing but no real release.
They must've taken a note from Star Citizen's playbook.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
£48,380/ month and it’s been almost a year since any update to the game. Completely unacceptable.
And the subscribers are getting their monthly tier rewards. The game is not part of the rewards because it is available to everyone for free, subscribers or not, directly from the developer's website.

I agree that this tech update is a shitshow and should have been done differently - both hindsight being 20/20 and armchair quarterbacking being the easy thing it is in this situation. But access to the vn/game is not what people are subscribed for nor is it paywalled.

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes