Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
It's not THAT much if you think about the taxes (he lives in the US, not sure about the state or his legal status, but 10% for sole proprietor is a reasonable estimate), Patreon comission (5%, if I'm not mistaken), payouts to employees etc...
That would imply a basic understanding of how running a business works and I frankly doubt the majority of people here has that.

Reactions: t4ewk

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Somehow, this is one of the hardest decisions I've had to make in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tough goddamn call. Becca's are objectively better (freckles, inverted nips, and attached to a redhead), but Missy is hot, rich, has a crush on you already, and hers will still be perky after 20 years and a few kids.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
She must have been sitting on the gear shift when they crashed.
I mean, the car crash also gave her a pretty huge scar and, apparently, fucked up one of her ovaries, since she says she can't get easily pregnant. So who knows?

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
I still have a few quests left but I already have every teachers A+ except the one for Gym class. Ive had all my stats maxed for a while now but I still cant manage to even properly start the Gym class. She only tells me to go to the gym.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I still have a few quests left but I already have every teachers A+ except the one for Gym class. Ive had all my stats maxed for a while now but I still cant manage to even properly start the Gym class. She only tells me to go to the gym.
Also. Is there any content with Annie or Mr. Smith?
There's no content for coach Bridget as of now. The same goes for for Annie and Mrs. Smith, but at least they are scheduled after the tech update and after Ronda.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Iirc, it is impossible to raise Gym class, as her character isn't fully develop as much as the rest of her fellow companion teachers... But if you do some quest, you'll see that may could be a very interesting complex character, but we will see when she enter in the schedule...
Also. Is there any content with Annie or Mr. Smith?
Yep, there is some content, but not expect too much... In the future it will be developed and extended Annie's but Ms. Smith, perhaps takes some time as the Gym Class teacher.

Reactions: j4yj4m

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Tough goddamn call. Becca's are objectively better (freckles, inverted nips, and attached to a redhead), but Missy is hot, rich, has a crush on you already, and hers will still be perky after 20 years and a few kids.
My guy, that's exactly what I was thinking, the optics were telling me Becca, but I didn't wanna make Missy cry.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes