naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
2 years for a reboot of the game, considering that MAYBE they actually recover all the content that had already been released before in half the time it took to make a complete game before the tech-shit-update, we'll see each other in 4 years for a real update lol.

Reactions: nernub2
Oct 10, 2021
I would like to point one thing out. If you were like me and blew all of your money at the mall and bribing Jenny to show you her tits, you can go to the bank and withdraw cash, you have money deposited there.

I got stuck at the part when Jenny demanded $200 to take her to the mall and let me tell you the relief that washed over me when I realized I had money in the bank felt like it was my real account in real life.

SmittySomething

Sep 10, 2021
thats…that’s so much worse than I thought and I came in expecting something bad.
Ikr, people were laughing at me earlier for taking bets on how bad this update was gonna be before it went live. Went to work, came back and there were 300 new pages of comments of people melting tf down about how bad the update was. Highlight of the day was some dude talking about the kinda damage control that was goin on in the Dev's discord. Sheesh, I don't even want to imagine what those fools (the dev team) are arguing about internally.

Reactions: Sam2537

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
For those still asking why your only option is to select the cheat option at the start is because this mongoloid removed basically all content, including ways to make money. So you need the extra 10k to progress the bits of story he has in 0.21. Doesn't he know to just add something like a +$1k option to the computer?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Screenshot_20240601-162549_Chrome.jpg
Ok, i can't write another review, so here what a think:

good art
bad writing
I like genres like milf, big tits or titsjob, but I really don't like the back in time or 2 year timeskip genre.

an honest review

Reactions: pbr68

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
It's a shame one of the best games turned on to this, almost 3 years since the last time I played, a lot of new places on the map, but now he killed all of the characters and the story lol, shameless

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes