Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
it doesn´t matter how many times that question has been ask, we all want the incest patch
The incest patch is literally useless for this version of the game since there's not exactly any new shit. Come on, even the most hardcore gooner must realize that.

I actually don't want an incest patch because I hate jenny so much that I think it would be an insult to have her being related to the mc.
All the best girls are outside MCs personal sphere anyway.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The incest patch is literally useless for this version of the game since there's not exactly any new shit. Come on, even the most hardcore gooner must realize that.
Right? I mean if they want to play the Jenny and Debbie routes with a patch - just simply play v0.20.16 and use the patch that works for that one? If that certain dialogue content is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo important then seeing it with the old art in 4:3 isn't a big deal.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Their goal is very clearly to assassinate him. They are pushing for a 1 year prison sentence over these trumped up charges.
Even if he does get it, the secret service has to follow him into prison to stop assassins.
However congress democrats are now trying to push to strip away the secret service protection while in prison.
If the secret service are taken away, they could push through with the assassination. Probably pinning the murder on a random prisoner.
This is classic banana republic tactics to murder political rivals.
You keep on talking about very sensitive topics - off topic arguments - that every forum clearly and openly forbids for obvious reasons.

Now the real question is: why haven't they banned you yet?

pandamoon

Mar 10, 2018
Damn...
This game used to be one of the best.
I found a lot of other amazing games but never one similar to the story or game play of Summertime Saga to replace it in my game library.

That's actually sad to see such an amazing project turning into... this

BTW, If anyone has a recommendation of a similar game, I'm in
As said, I never found one
What a legend but that too hasn't been updated for a very long time or Peasant's Quest are my recommendations.

Reactions: emixam2005

hahob

Feb 14, 2021
please help me
I don't know what's wrong with it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your target is the console, create any "blabla.rpy" file in that directory with the following contents:
Python:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
And you will have a console via shift+O
Example command:
saga.cast.anon.cash=99999

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is this the point where I admit that I don't care for any of the family members?
The mom and aunt aren't particularly attractive to me and the sister is written in a way that makes her hard to enjoy, unless you're going for a hatefuck.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is this the point where I admit that I don't care for any of the family members?
The mom and aunt aren't particularly attractive to me and the sister is written in a way that makes her hard to enjoy, unless you're going for a hatefuck.
Jenny is hot as fuck,you people have horrendous taste.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nah, Diane and Debbie are cool. From all the milfs in the game Diane is probably my favorite. The problem with jenny is that she just stays an annoying bitch the whole time. Roxxy was annoying as fuck as well but she actually has some character growth during her story. Jenny's story is just the mc being a pussy the whole time and doing stuff for her. Even if you choose the "dominant" options there isn't really any major changes.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why can't i join the discord? I click on it but it says ''oops'' and doesn't let me join
The link works fine - I just joined with a bullshit account for a moment to test it.

It's on your end. It could be something temporary with your ISP/connection. Wait. Try again. Clear your cache/cookies. Also, if you are member of 100 servers, you can't join more.
The link in the op works fine. So maybe they just aren't letting anyone join because of all the hate they got because of the new update.
I know you're joking - because no, they haven't closed off access for new joins.
When will we be lucky enough to have the next update?

1717610511048.png

Dec 21, 2020
What a legend but that too hasn't been updated for a very long time or Peasant's Quest are my recommendations.
Well, that's pretty much because What A Lengend! is being made by just one person, and i must say, what he already have done, is incredible, such a vast world, i can't image how the game will be when he finishes it.

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes