Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
if i recall correctly prior to the first piece of the v21.0 tech he talked about breaking up the tech update to every 2 months so that any bugs for each update can be patched and ironed out as code and possibly some character art has been completely overhauled

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I don't know about you, but I have a job and can afford $5 a month. So don't feel bad for me, I'm good.
Yo, anyone else think this kind of shit is the exact reason we have Triple-A game corps testing how much they can charge players for the game and in-game purchases? Yeah, we get it, you can afford to throw away $5 a month (kinda funny because anyone that is actually wealthy tends to be penny pinchers so we all know you aren't wealthy) but your attitude and your money is enabling the people you throw your money away to. This dev would likely be more encouraged to work and put out content if people like you weren't just tossing him money without giving a shit, but instead, people like you just look like cucks that give away your money for nothing. Dude is probably going to the carribean islands on your dime instead of working, but fuck it, it's just your $5, right?

Last edited:

Puggy Aiden

Apr 25, 2023
I remember when this was praised for the art work and how good of an adult game this was then others. And now, this has become one of the hated game on this site because of greed and laziness. Smh

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

crarch

Jan 17, 2023
I'm probably taking a gamble here, but here it goes.

Count Morado, I've been lurking around for quite a while now, and I have been watching you. Your dedication to this game is impressive, and your attempts to fact-check other users with unwavering confidence have made me a fan to some degree. Your mannerisms have also scored points with my friends. However, as time has gone on and the state of the game has evolved, your standing among the regulars I observe on this website has declined.

There are a few reasons for this:
  • Your confidence when confronting other users doesn't reflect your win/loss ratio. Honestly, it's disappointing to see random users repeatedly disprove you, beat you in easy arguments, or force you into silence. This has only become more frequent as time progresses.
  • Your posts have become boring to read. They no longer have the same spark that grabbed my attention so long ago. My friends claim your early talent has dried up, and they're losing interest.
  • Your posts are starting to look a bit too real. It's less obvious that you're playing the stereotypical obnoxious basement dweller character.
  • Your posts have developed undertones of arrogance and insecurity at the same time.
  • You post too frequently for us to keep up and digest.
Personally, I have mixed feelings about the current state of the game. I think the direction DC has taken has made it hard for you to win arguments lately, so perhaps your losing streak isn't entirely your fault. To some degree, I understand why DC decided to revamp the game, but I want new content, and I realize that's not feasible until the revamp is done. It seems DC had no choice while also wanting to milk this entire thing even more.

I have faith the game will get better eventually, and your streak of losses and humiliation will end. Your posts will become funny to read again. In the meantime we look forward to more posts from you, whatever they may be :D

RAZER702o

Oct 14, 2023
  • Reimplemented routes for Miss Bissette, Miss Okita, and Miss Ross.
  • Partially completed route for Miss Dewitt, with the rest due back in a future update.
  • Restored Judith mini-route, with fully updated character art.
  • Added a new event for Debbie in the kitchen at the end of her route.
  • Introduced a second Jenny cunni animation (for submissive Anon).
  • Reworked Jenny GFE ending with dominant and submissive variants and new animations.
  • Added back remaining Debbie events including laundry, garage, movie, panties, and bedroom.
  • Enabled most of the NPCs usually found at and around the college.
  • Restored Jenny confrontation about sleeping with Debbie.
  • Connected up menu and location music as well as ambient sounds.
  • Allowed pregnant variations of Jenny's visit scene to be unlocked in cookie jar.
  • Updated crowd art for various locations, mainly around the college.
  • Expanded the available replays to include all currently playable lewd content.
  • Updated quick menu placement, and made it always available when enabled in settings.
  • By popular demand, re-introduced a cheat menu.
  • Restored some missing dialogues, including Debbie's shower scene.
  • Prevented some conflicts between Jenny and Debbie quests.
  • Addressed transition timing issue in old art animations.
  • Prevented scenario in which the wrench could be purchased more than once.
  • Fixed potential for unintentional save deletion when using the delete key.
  • Improved a few prop descriptions to avoid accidental spoilers.
  • Added better names for some locations when being displayed on the back button.
  • Clarified wording on mode select screen around why only one mode is currently available.
  • Updated to Ren'Py version 8.2.3.
  • Fixed various spelling, transition, and staging oversights.
ca9f51799b5dd4625beb7cd3549e65cf.jpg

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Bro , I played Summertime Saga after so long.
And the this is criminal.

Their is no content whatsoever.
There's less content now then there was 5 years ago.
Wtf , really man , DarkCookie is the embodiment of Corporate greed and cunningness.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
I'm probably taking a gamble here, but here it goes.

Count Morado, I've been lurking around for quite a while now, and I have been watching you. Your dedication to this game is impressive, and your attempts to fact-check other users with unwavering confidence have made me a fan to some degree. Your mannerisms have also scored points with my friends. However, as time has gone on and the state of the game has evolved, your standing among the regulars I observe on this website has declined.

There are a few reasons for this:
  • Your confidence when confronting other users doesn't reflect your win/loss ratio. Honestly, it's disappointing to see random users repeatedly disprove you, beat you in easy arguments, or force you into silence. This has only become more frequent as time progresses.
  • Your posts have become boring to read. They no longer have the same spark that grabbed my attention so long ago. My friends claim your early talent has dried up, and they're losing interest.
  • Your posts are starting to look a bit too real. It's less obvious that you're playing the stereotypical obnoxious basement dweller character.
  • Your posts have developed undertones of arrogance and insecurity at the same time.
  • You post too frequently for us to keep up and digest.
Personally, I have mixed feelings about the current state of the game. I think the direction DC has taken has made it hard for you to win arguments lately, so perhaps your losing streak isn't entirely your fault. To some degree, I understand why DC decided to revamp the game, but I want new content, and I realize that's not feasible until the revamp is done. It seems DC had no choice while also wanting to milk this entire thing even more.

I have faith the game will get better eventually, and your streak of losses and humiliation will end. Your posts will become funny to read again. In the meantime we look forward to more posts from you, whatever they may be :D

Well now you got me wondering what kind of person discusses about some random dude on a forum with his "friends" ._.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
4.00 star(s) 360 Votes