Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder

EDIT : I haven't try it out yet but I am 99% sure the incest patch is not compatible with the new version they released. You're welcome to try it and report issues tho. I will adapt it as well, but I'm busy for now. Please let me a week or two ^^
Awesome Scarlet Ashbringer ! TYVM for your work!

Reactions: Scarlet Ashbringer

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
anyone play game on joiplay . I'm download compressed game and it's didn't open .I have the latest version of Joiplay

Last edited:

Asker#8429

Nov 28, 2018
summertime saga was my gateway into f95 and lewd games about 5 years ago, it basically hasn't changed since then.
Same. Summertime Saga got me into F95 years ago. The amount of games that actually make to final release is depressing. Summertime Saga is a good exampel why. Mr. Crabs: MONEY!

Summertime Saga has basiclly started over from the beginning. What a shame.
All I really wanted was Debbie, Jenny and Dianes content. I dont really care about the other stuff ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Abodove and EmoBot
4.00 star(s) 363 Votes