Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I do have a question though. I realize now, the tech update is rather shit, in my opinion. But I have played the game enough to know what to do. I have the french dictionary and nothing is triggering. I cant seem to advance at all with
Ms. Bissette.
That's because DC (for now) took her questline out with this update. Because he's trying to remaster his game with updated graphics for a game that's not even finished. Remember, it's taken two years for him to even release this new version, but it's basically him taking ten steps back. I wouldn't have mind if DC decided to just abandon this thread just to start a new thread titled, "Summertime Saga Remastered." I'm all for having a game at its best, but he could have done this AFTER completing the game. Or at least give us new stuff, while he's updating the old stuff. But if he's doing this because he's trying to figure out what to do next, I got one word, Annie.

I've been waiting for her route since 2018 when I started playing this game. And in this 6 years, there have been no progress on that route whatsoever. I'm convinced that DC doesn't care about the playerbase, all he cares about is the moolah.

loey1337

Jun 2, 2017
That's because DC (for now) took her questline out with this update. Because he's trying to remaster his game with updated graphics for a game that's not even finished. Remember, it's taken two years for him to even release this new version, but it's basically him taking ten steps back. I wouldn't have mind if DC decided to just abandon this thread just to start a new thread titled, "Summertime Saga Remastered." I'm all for having a game at its best, but he could have done this AFTER completing the game. Or at least give us new stuff, while he's updating the old stuff. But if he's doing this because he's trying to figure out what to do next, I got one word, Annie.

I've been waiting for her route since 2018 when I started playing this game. And in this 6 years, there have been no progress on that route whatsoever. I'm convinced that DC doesn't care about the playerbase, all he cares about is the moolah.
I get that. Its such a step BACK. I was literally playing the 20.16 pre tech 2 nights ago, and this tech one is just a step back so badly

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
I know WHAT to do. I've played this since the start of development. I cant get the quest to progress. Talking to her has me say "Not Really" in her office and i cant even "sit" or do the class. i know how the quest is supposed to flow
Are you using the incest patch?

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
yup, let me guess it glitches the game?
Yes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-5003-kompas-productions.276/post-14449875

If you really want incest, you should be using the Extra Lines Incest Mod:

Or, my own, Relation Tweaker Mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-relation-tweaker-mod-raschi.214780/

Neither of these mods mess with the original script logic, and should be more stable and future proof. Just make sure you delete the non-functioning incest patch first.

Last edited:

loey1337

Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded the lewd incest one that was updated for this tech update. i removed it from my game and still have the glitch. but I DID download the right incest one. I am looking at yours but, i dont want one that's like
Yes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v21-0-0-wip-5003-kompas-productions.276/post-14449875

If you really want incest, you should be using the Extra Lines Incest Mod:

Or, my own, Relation Tweaker Mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-relation-tweaker-mod-raschi.214780/

Neither of these mods mess with the original script logic, and should be more stable and future proof. Just make sure you delete the non-functioning incest patch first.
when i tried to edit the file to have them as my real family members, i saved and re loaded and it closes and opens a trackback.txt file and doesnt work

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes