Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone send me the link to the updated game and the walkthrough too?
Links are in the first post of this thread.
If you are having problems with those links, you can directly from the developer.
You can follow the walkthrough on the official .
If you are having further gameplay problems, there is a link to the walkthrough thread in the first post of this thread.

Revol

May 17, 2017
The new version of this game, i really don't like that you need to hover your mouse to top right just to click the back button for phone interface.

Reactions: Budman 1959

JTNNY

Mar 12, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times, but Ive always heard this game be praised and will finally jump in now. My question is, is it worth jumping in fresh on this new early version or the previous (perhaps more complete) version. THX in advance, friendos!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times, but Ive always heard this game be praised and will finally jump in now. My question is, is it worth jumping in fresh on this new early version or the previous (perhaps more complete) version. THX in advance, friendos!
Depends upon what you want.

Do you want to play (nearly) everything already in the game?
If yes, play v0.20.16 - but know that you will have to play it all over again once v21.0.0 is completed sometime (next year?) because saves from v0.20.16 and prior are not compatible with v21.0.0 because of the rewritten code and variables. New content is scheduled once v21.0.0 is completed.

Do you want to play in the updated, more optimized code with some updated character artwork, and with 16:9 display ratio (plus other fine tuning)?
If yes, play v21.0.0-wip.5003 - but know that you will only have limited content at this time (Debbie, Jenny, most of the teacher content already completed, a few other scenes) and only playing remaining content as it is released in chunks about every other month if the developer stays on their schedule - until it catches up.

1724392796986.png

More info is available at my FAQ: 80,603

Reactions: gozador1983

JTNNY

Mar 12, 2022
Depends upon what you want.

Do you want to play (nearly) everything already in the game?
If yes, play v0.20.16 - but know that you will have to play it all over again once v21.0.0 is completed sometime (next year?) because saves from v0.20.16 and prior are not compatible with v21.0.0 because of the rewritten code and variables. New content is scheduled once v21.0.0 is completed.

Do you want to play in the updated, more optimized code with some updated character artwork, and with 16:9 display ratio (plus other fine tuning)?
If yes, play v21.0.0-wip.5003 - but know that you will only have limited content at this time (Debbie, Jenny, most of the teacher content already completed, a few other scenes) and only playing remaining content as it is released in chunks about every other month if the developer stays on their schedule - until it catches up.

View attachment 3958841

More info is available at my FAQ: 80,603
Thanks a ton, honestly I think I will go with the older for now

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
You can reach him by clicking in his name Triple_ .

This is his F95Zone account. I dont know if he is posting his works on other sites, as Civitai.

He normally post all his works on this Summertime Saga Fanart Thread, here on F95Zone:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-fan-art.4744/

This thread is fully of Summertime Saga fanart from good creators, and reposts from other sites, as Rule 34, works by AI, or not AI.
Check it out, you all. This is an example of what you can find in there:

View attachment 3954448

"Debbie's shower", fanart type in that thread, made by phoenixman123 .
feels like this game might not die after all, i hope they keep the milfs extra thicc

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To be fair, I thought the same. Now I'm curious about some of the other surnames.
Most of them are indeed already known, like for example:

Debbie/Jenny = Cummings
Annie/Lucy = Livingstone
Becca/Tina = Vercetti
Eve/Grace = Rogers
Missy = Quill
Judith/Beth = Dinkle
Mia/Helen = Potter
June = Clutterbuck
Ronda/Jackie = Sinclaire
Roxxy/Crystal = Belle
Lopez (only surname up to now) = Valentina Lopez
Martinez (only surname up to now) = Camila Martinez + Consuela Marzinez
Odette = Kramer
Tammy/Erik = Johnson
Maria/Tony = Salieri

Vivienne Bisette
Bridget Krüger
Tori Okita
Melody Dewitt
Barbara Ross
Farah Irfan
Ursula Smith
Dexter Jones
Chad Olsen
Chico Esposito
Tyrone Townsend
Kevin Cockburn
Roz Wazowski

etc.

Last edited:

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
There is no futa Eve. I believe thehilander doesn't know the difference of futa and trans. But wouldn't that be something? Knocking up futa Eve would be a sight to behold. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
It would be the perfect mix, Futa Eve with all interactions/events available, simply a chick with dick and pussy, being able to get pregnant. Futa is what many trans(and even some not trans people) wish they could be

The genitalia selection choice feels bad, the dev wanted a chick with dick, but to add it, it's like he was forced to do an alternative path, including art. If he makes her futa, the scenes could be combined and visited at the same time

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It would be the perfect mix, Futa Eve with all interactions/events available, simply a chick with dick and pussy, being able to get pregnant. Futa is what many trans(and not trans people) wish they could be

The genitalia selection choice feels bad, the dev wanted a chick with dick, but to add it, it's like he was forced to do an alternative path, including art. If he makes her futa, the scenes could be combined and visited at the same time
Even if it's not in the game, I'm sure I've seen a fan-made version of this. It kept to the game's art style too. Unfortunately, I already had this itch scratched some time ago. I don't remember where it was.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Most of them are indeed already known, like for example:

Debbie/Jenny = Cummings
Annie/Lucy = Livingstone
Becca/Tina = Vercetti
Eve/Grace = Rogers
Missy = Quill
Judith/Beth = Dinkle
Mia/Helen = Potter
June = Clutterbuck
Ronda/Jackie = Sinclaire
Roxxy/Crystal = Belle
Lopez (only surname up to now) = Valentina Lopez
Martinez (only surname up to now) = Camila Martinez + Consuela Marzinez
Odette = Kramer
Tammy/Erik = Johnson
Maria/Tony = Salieri

Vivienne Bisette
Bridget Krüger
Tori Okita
Melody Dewitt
Barbara Ross
Farah Irfan
Ursula Smith
Dexter Jones
Chad Olsen
Chico Esposito
Tyrone Townsend
Kevin Cockburn
Roz Wazowski

etc.
Pfft, Helen Potter. That's honestly hilarious to me after beating Hogwarts Legacy recently.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes