May 16, 2018
It's my first post but i had to write about this update. Well holy molly it's probably the best update so far; the story is funny; the Captain is the best wingman ever; the animation are quite fine; and Roxxy is the sexiest character ever.
It's almost perfect but there are 4 "bothering" points for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway it's almost perfect, i've Never had bug so i'm a Lucky Guy.
9/10. Good job, DC!
We need a patreon to suggest it for us (maybe you are a patreon, so you have chance) it is almost perfect, should have focus on the tits! But still, best gurl by far right after Jenny (1st) and Aunt Diane (2nd). It would also be cool if they have scenes together.

Reactions: Toooooo

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So exactly how do we start new content fast & can we choose from what update new content begins or just this version. Also what about certain choices like choosing between Helen or her daughter Mia, having Mrs. Johnson only for yourself etc
Sorry if this was already mentioned but i looked through like 15 pages & there are like 50+ pages since new update
Well, if you want to have the old content back you'll have to replay the game or be happy with the cookie jar (those scenes stay).

With the new content you simply start Roxxy's storyline as you'd always do. Meet her on the 2nd floor in front of Mrs. Smith's office and then continue. It's not related to any other story and it'll likely be like that for most updates in the near future.

The only update until now where you actually had to replay old story content to start the new content was the last Halloween update.

Reactions: Endless

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is there any way to console past the damn music game? This shit is pissing me off. There should be a button or sound that plays when you hit the damn button at the right time so people can figure out the timing. I've tried before the line, right on the line, after the line, still fucking fail and I have no idea when to actually hit the damn button... It's probably a sign saying break time is over and I need to work on my own shit. Still, fuck that minigame.

I just ended up failing it three times and skipping it. Fuck it. Not like it matters.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Man, this was like the best update ever... and I'm saying this as an incest fan that enjoyed old updates, nothing right now in the game can compete with Roxxy update.

Ohhh nice! can't wait to fuck Roxxy! (and her mom)
Man, I have regrets... I mean, I totally fucked Crystal, pussy and ass!! it's great that you can fuck mother and daughter without having to choose between one of them coffHelenandMiacoff but now I feel like a really bad guy, of course we can fuck a lot a women in the game, but she's her mother and I'm fucking her behind her back, if only the incest come back so we can have a threesome xD

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe my favorite patch so far men i just love Missy Becca and Roxxy (best grill)
I'd agree. Not that I'm against incest or milfs but it felt pretty good again to get off that train and play something different. Sadly we'll have to wait until next year for more of this to come.

PS: Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that Roxxy is basically a "small classic cuckoldress" (in the best sense of that word) and enjoys sharing MC with her friends? If their roles had been reversed people would scream NTR all over the place.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

JacobEro

Aug 5, 2017
I have question. Do you know how to delete animations from cookie jar, because i have a problem and animations from 0.15 stay and new from 0.16 doesn't save, pls help...

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
You might have dialogued her into going into the girls bathroom stall. Check there.
Looked there. Cannot find her anywhere at school. When I go into the bathroom stall MC just says that she must have gone home or is in the school halls, but she's nowhere.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes