Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
i cant do anything with console cause the text doc is encrypted also why can we not use old saves again?? having to start all over is a bit annoying honestly but its a good game just hate i have to start from scratch when i dont have much time and would like to see the new stuff sooner than much later. and also makes all my work before now kinda a big waste of my time

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
i cant do anything with console cause the text doc is encrypted also why can we not use old saves again?? having to start all over is a bit annoying honestly but its a good game just hate i have to start from scratch when i dont have much time and would like to see the new stuff sooner than much later. and also makes all my work before now kinda a big waste of my time
New models are made with a new version that doesn't take the old one.

Plumbogummite

Dec 13, 2020
Finally decided to try the new WIP version, and it was going well until I told Debbie that I would mow the lawn. Unfortunately I grabbed the key on the way out to the garage and now when I get there I am told that I need to find the key hanging in the house because it doesn't expect me to have it already in my backpack. Is there anyway to return the key to where it should be hanging? TIA.

Edit: I realized that I could get into the garage from inside the house, problem solved!

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Finally decided to try the new WIP version, and it was going well until I told Debbie that I would mow the lawn. Unfortunately I grabbed the key on the way out to the garage and now when I get there I am told that I need to find the key hanging in the house because it doesn't expect me to have it already in my backpack. Is there anyway to return the key to where it should be hanging? TIA.

Edit: I realized that I could get into the garage from inside the house, problem solved!
Yes. That is what the key is for. :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a problem with version 0.20.16 it changes the language every time it loads a save
Are you attempting to use a translation pack and a certain patch simultaneously? Because you cannot do that. Only one or the other because they do the same thing - change words. This causes a conflict.

Reactions: Demone123

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You are the densest person on the planet, the guy is clearly a troll just having a shitpost.
If you look at their previous posts, you would see that they appear to sincerely have interest in what they posted. But hey, you do you, boo.

Reactions: MisterMeh

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sph is different when I write it indint know that the creator doesn't see the comments here and in new version there no small dick sex
No, there isn't. The SPH mod is only for v0.20.16 at this time, and it does have small dick sex - not simply SPH content. It appears the developer of the SPH mod has interest in eventually making their mod for v21.0.0 and beyond. Until then, I recommend downloading v0.20.16 from OP and adding the SPH mod, if that is the similar content you are seeking.

As for the developer of Summertime Saga, it is highly unlikely that they would consider adding the content you seek as an option in the game (outside of Erik's scenes with his equipment).
how am i supposed to edit the console when editing in notepad it becomes corrupted and is not english
Why do you want to edit the console in v21.0.0-wip.5003?
The only mode currently available to play is the preview mode, which is the cheat mode - Anon starts will full stats and $10,000,000 ($10,000 in cash and $9,990,000 in the bank). Using the wifi symbol of the in-game phone then also allows you to unlock the entire Cookie Jar cg gallery.

Reactions: MisterMeh
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes