Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
what is the last version that has the most content, before the remakes started? I mean, if I play the current release I mist the vast majority of the game, but I also feel like I haven't played all there was to play towards the latest "first release".
also, where do I find said version??

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
what is the last version that has the most content, before the remakes started? I mean, if I play the current release I mist the vast majority of the game, but I also feel like I haven't played all there was to play towards the latest "first release".
also, where do I find said version??
First post, just download the "Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)" version.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Didn't he said monthly updates? Its been like two months
No, it's roughly every two months.
See my FAQ for more info: 80,603
Also see
Here's the link to the video that says roughly every two months: 76,787
Here's the link to the end of April 2024 announcement that says the same thing: 76,923

Also, simply searching thread for the word monthly answers your question:
https://f95zone.to/search/405495173/?q=monthly&t=post&c[thread]=276&o=date

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
I didn't play this game since the first part of pre-tech update came out. Now i have a question about in-game progress.

This new version made by almighty tech update (ver 21.0.0+), does it contain all content made in the game since game's first launch years ago? Or dev started over remaking all the thing he have done from the beginning of the game and this new 21.0.0+ versions just contains the remade parts of the game (beginning and first few parts of story progression)

Asking because if i download latest version and play it, i don't know if i miss will any scene/story/side quest or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
legit question, what the hell took you so long? i'm honestly curious because it still blows my mind he retained so many patreons for so long when the whole tech update shit began 2 years ago
the damn tech update didn't start 2 years ago but at least 4 years ago. you could say that at least half of the time this game has existed has been spent on this damn tech update.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes