ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
when is the best time to get jenny preggo? I don't wanna do it and not be able to finish her story till the baby is born ima do it after I finish her stiory
If you do that then you'll miss out on some scenes of the story like the walkthrough says.
That bundle of joy is nothing but a bundle of trouble.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i download incestpatch and move it to folder " game" but I don't know how to use it
If it is in the game folder, the game does automatically use it.

additionally you could place this mod, it will change few more lines

Last edited:

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
If it is in the game folder, the game does automatically use it.

additionally you could place this mod, it will change few more lines

i copy incestpatch.rpa to folder's game in folder name "game"
but I can't c any thing in game

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Yes, stuck issues are most often time related bugs. Or in some cases RTFD bugs. I had it during the visit in Pink with the Jenny. Instead of RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual), Read The Fucking Dialogue. :) Ok, sometimes it is just clicking to fast.

You did enter the school in the morning or the afternoon when the error appeared? After that Trailer -> MC's home -> prison?
Nope, doesn't work. It doesn't seem to set the forclosed variable, so no event happens at the trailer.

Chich89

Jun 18, 2018
How do you activate the incest patch on android? I'm dumb when it comes tothis sort of thing so speak slowly haha

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
How do you activate the incest patch on android? I'm dumb when it comes tothis sort of thing so speak slowly haha
I followed the instructions but I didn't seem to work. You're supposed to put the file in the files directory of the game in Android/data/com.komposproduction.summertimesaga/files

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Im stuck to assist Anne with yoga class can someone help me ?
You should make it little more clear what issue you have. I hope it is not the I can't leave the yoga room issue, because it is nearly a week solved already with the newest version 19.1.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, the easiest solution would be to serialize the stories, i.e. you are *not* allowed to do them in any order but only in a (or a limited number of) defined way(s).
Yeah, in quite a few cases that would certainly be the best option. But it's something for very end, too.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes