j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so this version will come out faster than the previous updates because v.20 will have 2 updates? (20. & 20.5)
Almost certainly. After all it's only about half the tasks so if should be done in about half the time - give or take. I'd guess we'll see 0.20 in January and 0.20.5 in early april.

how to have sex with grace?
Finish Eve's story and visit Grace and Odette on the weekend. If you repeat it, you'll get Odette's second scene.

So who has the newest saves for this version?
To play the new content?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I'm still having a problem completing Mia's tattoo. After the dialogue with MC, Mia and Grace, it just leaves me in the room. Is this because I finished Eve's content first?

t1ms

Sep 4, 2019
I'm still having a problem completing Mia's tattoo. After the dialogue with MC, Mia and Grace, it just leaves me in the room. Is this because I finished Eve's content first?
- do not thank )

By the way, Priya - is there no action with her? Is it still a dead end when she asks about the report?

Reactions: Kale31

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
can't go back to the main Gym from yogga after passing the "test", it says it's closed now, come back tomorrow

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well if he confirmed we get a surprise update, it would not be that much of a surprise update, would it?
:)
That's true. But he hasn't released any real surprise updates for basically 2 years and a somewaht substancial 0.19.5 with at least one scene for Grace, Odette and Eve each would take quite some time. I don't really see it happening, but who knows. I'd certainly be happy.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Anyone know how to remove an item from your inventory, I already had June's outfit but now I keep getting "I should check out Cusmic Comics" but when I try to purchase the outfit it says I already have the outfit, but I cant give it to her, and I so want to give it to her!! TIA. I had a look at the save couldnt see how to do it and then got sidetracked by the mention of Consuela pregnancy?

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes