Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
When I try to unzip the incest patch for the new 19.1 it doesn't work. Does anybody have the link or the file that they can post?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This mod add that scene
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod.22539/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mod adds Diane's lost cowgirl scene, but not the whole lost Cow Girl scene ;)

Meaning: it adds the scene where she is in cowgirl position, not the doggy position in Cow Girl costume. Well, yes, she also wears the Cow Girl costume during that cowgirl scene. Now I am confused...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question anyone gets the crashing error when visiting Roxy at night after almost completing her story? :unsure: I am supose to visit her twice or more times in order to trigger the "in school locker fuck scene", but becouse of the trailer crash it looks like I just got blocked from progressing. :cautious: (....did the game just cock block me? :FacePalm:) And I wont to do this rout first to see how it effects Eve's story.

Also I thought that it was the mod's and the incest patch but its the game it self that's crashing. :cry:

O and here is the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'home_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/home_lock_check.rpyc", line 123, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 160, in script call
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Tue Nov 12 08:47:39 2019

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone know of any other games that have a character like Eve? You know cute girl with little "secret"? Not talking about big ol' futas with big tits and even bigger dicks, just a cute wholesome mtf trans gal.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Question anyone gets the crashing error when visiting Roxy at night after almost completing her story? :unsure: I am supose to visit her twice or more times in order to trigger the "in school locker fuck scene", but becouse of the trailer crash it looks like I just got blocked from progressing. :cautious: (....did the game just cock block me? :FacePalm:) And I wont to do this rout first to see how it effects Eve's story.

Also I thought that it was the mod's and the incest patch but its the game it self that's crashing. :cry:

O and here is the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Tue Nov 12 08:47:39 2019
What mod is it that you are using?

You could attach a save game here and I will check.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Such questions would be much easier answered if you attach the save game here...
Here you go, im using the naughty mod, but im pretty sure the same thing happened in the unmodded version too
EDIT: Attached the picture of the error too

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
What mod is it that you are using?

You could attach a save game here and I will check.
To be honest I used both mods and the incest patch at the same time before, than just with incest patch and lastly without anything extra and I still would get an error. :unsure: :cautious:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Here you go, im using the naughty mod, but im pretty sure the same thing happened in the unmodded version too
I think the naughty mode was messing with the code for some of the pics marking them as missing, but I also had the other mod and the patch which I thought were messing all together but I guess the naughty one is at fault for the missing pics. :unsure:

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
I think the naughty mode was messing with the code for some of the pics marking them as missing, but I also had the other mod and the patch which I thought were messing all together but I guess the naughty one is at fault for the missing pics. :unsure:
Just tried a clean version from the op, same issue here too. Unless the save file has something to do with it?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do any of them have bigger bumps when pregnant with twins?
As far as I'm aware those 3 stages are always the same, no matter, wether its one or two. But I have to say that I'm not really into that whole pregnancy thing, so I haven't tested myself.
Why does dc remove scenes ?
That happened when he reworked their stories. The scenes which were removed were among the old ones and he chose to not re-do them to the new standard, but to draw other ones instead. In Diane's case for example the location in which one scene would have taken place doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
So it crashes for you at the final stage of Roxy where you suppose to bang her in her trailer? :unsure:
I was talking about my problem, sorry if i confused you. No idea about Roxy, i played through pretty much the whole game and i didnt have any problems with her

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
So it crashes for you at the final stage of Roxy where you suppose to bang her in her trailer? :unsure:
Well, not sure if it qualifies for your question, but the moment Roxxy's mother was arrested I was unable to progress with her story. The Mc told her he would go to the trailer with her but when I got there nothing happened.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Well, not sure if it qualifies for your question, but the moment Roxxy's mother was arrested I was unable to progress with her story. The Mc told her he would go to the trailer with her but when I got there nothing happened.
Not the same problem, but since were here did you press the paper on the door? :unsure: Look around and try to interact with people and stuff, becouse I know it will trigger when you do something, also go to the police station where you speak with all the popo's. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes