srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
We should bump this to page 2019, and on December the 31st, bump it to page 2020 at midnight :unsure:
Yeah but it would be really boring to wait a whole year to bump it to 2021 after that. Maybe if we increase the page size. But only for new pages, otherwise we would end up in the 11th century again...

Reactions: AngelAIGS

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm stuck on the Eve event where you bring lasagna to her house and go up to the roof with her. After every time I do the whole event, it just wants me to do it again. I have incest patch, lanes mod pack and naughty tribute mod. Any ideas?
Somehow you managed to get a handjob by Eve before, so the trigger to move on to next satus is not executed.

Try to open the console (SHIFT-O) and type (must have console enabled for this to work):

M_eve.set("HJ_1st_time",True)

Then you have to complete the event once more and be good. I do not know how that happened for you, though. May be something to do with rollback or inconsistent saves (best to only save when in main city map, never in dialogs).

Reactions: Viliah

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
The pizza lady looks awesome. I just saw her while watching the streams. Such nice big tiddeys. I approve.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hadn't really paid much attention to her and that might be in part to the fact that there isn't much content for her, but she might be one of my new favorites alongside Consuela. Just hope they both get some decent content.

sasshy222

Aug 14, 2019
I seem to be softlocked, I've broken into the school at night with Erik and when I click on the principals door it gives me the "I need some sleep" prompt. And I can't leave the school.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I seem to be softlocked, I've broken into the school at night with Erik and when I click on the principals door it gives me the "I need some sleep" prompt. And I can't leave the school.
You can either load an earlier save and come back in the evening to complete the quest, or install my mod (see signature) to fix it.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes