Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Will the game have more sex with the Nun Sister Angelica or is some one doing mods??
In the original game you can't have sex with her but I think with the help of some mods you can have more intercourse with her,still no 100% sure though so i ain't gonna give you big hopes.

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
When i install 1.19.1 on android i get an error that says "could not extract private data", and after that the game always blackscreens.. is there anything i can do to fix that? Thanks!.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Umm can I ask which character DC's working for the new update ?
Is Tony's wife ? If so i can't wait for the next update to be released

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Maria, Consuela, Iwanka and Melonia Rump, the girl from de car dealership and possibly the girl from the bank.
hyped for Maria, Iwanka and Melonia not so much for Consuela and the girl from the car dealership.
Thank you for the info

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 3.02 of the with a feature many of you have been asking: I finally looked into Android compatibility, and I managed to make it run on my Galaxy S7 -- something that did not run smoothly the last months. So... a success!

See the changelog and installation instructions on how to do it. I hope it works for you as well, but I cannot support it. Try it on your own...

Have fun!

petur

Jul 29, 2017
hyped for Maria, Iwanka and Melonia not so much for Consuela and the girl from the car dealership.
Thank you for the info
I've been following the game for a very long time and if i am not mistaken the girl from the dealership is based on real girl from the picarto streams. Same thing with the nurse that gives you a blowjob, the man that sells fish, the two dudes that are in front of the comics book store and the boy that gets spanked. All of them are based on real people.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I've been following the game for a very long time and if i am not mistaken the girl from the dealership is based on real girl from the picarto streams. Same thing with the nurse that gives you a blowjob, the man that sells fish, the two dudes that are in front of the comics book store and the boy that gets spanked. All of them are based on real people.
That expalins why when i talk to them in my head i'm thinking "where the hell i saw those people before,i'm sure i saw them already somewhere" xD
Thank your for clearing my head and doubts

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Am I the only one that isn't that hyped for the next update? The last couple of updates were kinda meh. I enjoyed them but I'm not that hyped for this game as I was before.
Honestly...i'm on 50% hyped and 50% not so much
I guess i'm hyped mostly because there will be Maria in the next update xD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The last update I really cared about was 0.16. 0.17 and 0.18 were reworks and 0.19 I cared more about Grace and Odette than Eve.

Reactions: WSmith
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes