FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've been waiting for a reply for my question from earlier but it seems many people get many different errors... How is it possible that this game is so extremely buggy? I've just started yesterday and I totally fell in love with this game but these errors are just stupid. Is there no way to fix an error? Do we really have to start over again when we get one? I don't wanna mess anything up so I feel like ignoring the error isn't a good idea...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Can you check this post and see if it applies to you?
No the issue with my save is that I can't load it up cuz apparently the game doesn't find the right pictures for when I saved (Daytime, Barn, Diane with cowsuit, pregnant)... I've seen a few people here have this pregnant Diane error so I hoped it's possible to fix it somehow. As far as I can tell from the same error that people have gotten as well as other reports it's the barn in general which is super buggy and leads to errors. I really don't wanna start all over again after playing for 8 hours...

Sir_Olli

Jun 10, 2019
Hello people,
are there any undocumented controls for' android to get a second shot on the minigames? ('spin the bottle' or 'pregnany wheel')?
For Windows pc, you get another spin when pressing the 'ctrl' key after the wheel halts on an unfavourable area. Are there any known controls for android too?
Best regards and thanks in advance!

houtamissa

Dec 16, 2019
Yes and no. As far as I'm aware they are planning a system which will allow user translations to be added into the game. So once that happens there's a good chance french will be one of those languages.

Great !!!
I look forward to it then

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
White_T-Poison Nope. Wiki is up to date with what is available and so far only Mom, Sister, Aunt, Mrs. Johnson (Eric/Erik's guardian), June (nerdy computer lab chick), Ms. Bissette, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita, Ms. Ross, Roxxy, Crystal, Missy, Becca, Eve, Grace, Odette, Mia, Helen, Aqua (secret), Daisy (secret) and maybe/kinda Roz (though I recommend bleach for this one) have sex content that is actual sex where the MC is getting more than a BJ or just watching. Of those only the Sister, Aunt, Eve, Odette, Grace and Daisy can get pregnant as well as Mia and Helen cannot be obtained together and neither can June and Mrs. Johnson so for those 4 you pick 2 and that's it (wish it didn't have to be that way).

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes