fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Celevra!3

Dec 3, 2019
) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click

try to do that but doesnt work anyone has any idea? How can i raise stats?

Reactions: AngelAIGS

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click

try to do that but doesnt work anyone has any idea? How can i raise stats?
Click the Wi-Fi icon in MC's phone

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
My God, I'm so euphoric when I think about the possible future of STS. So much potential ...

My wish storylines for the future:

- Mrs. Johnson & her yoga assistant Anna
- Prinicpal Smith and Annie
- the Rump women
- Lopez & Martinez
- Maria from the pizzeria

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, you are lucky.

Maria will be part of the next 0.20.0 update, Iwanka and Melonia will be part of 0.20.5 and Mrs. Smith and Annie have already won the poll for 0.22. Mrs. Johnson and Anna on the other hand will almost certainly be part of Erik's next update and Lopez and Martinez will be part of Judith's story (likely as alternative to her).

So all of those will almost certainly happen sooner than later.

Edit: The format was a mess.

Edit2: And here I am waiting for the Ms. Ross/Mia scene, which probably has a chance closer to zero, than to ever become relaity. :/

Last edited:

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Lopez and Martinez will be part of Judith's story (likely as alternative to her).

Edit2: And here I am waiting for the Ms. Ross/Mia scene, which probably has a chance closer to zero, than to ever become relaity. :/
I was hoping to get both the bullied and the bullies... with an alternative, but more like this :
1) get Judith with the help of the others
2) help Judith stand to them

And I agree, a Mia/Ross scene would be good (y)

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was hoping to get both the bullied and the bullies... with an alternative, but more like this :
1) dominate Judith with the help of the others
2) help Judith stand to them
I think someone asked DC about and he said he didn't want to go that far. So if we get a choice (which would be nice) it seems more like basically helping or ignoring her. But who knows, maybe he changes his plans.

f95zoneguy: That looks really great.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Possible problem/bug or something. I downloaded the Christmas update for 19.5, and included the save file provided in the same update. Every time Grace gets pregnant, she always aborts it every time no matter what you choose, whether to keep it or not. Is this intended? And if so how do you get around it?

Edit-
Tried it with an older 19.1 save and it works there, including the new bathroom scene update from 19.5. Something in the complete save file seems to stop it from happening.

Last edited:

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Does anyone know if devs have plans to expand existing sex scenes like more positions and so on? I thought that 2dcg is less resource consuming than 3dcg so it should be simpler for them to produce animations, but again scenes are all pretty basic and short. Esp Jenny, huuuge disappointment.

ladeverde

Jan 14, 2020
My God, I'm so euphoric when I think about the possible future of STS. So much potential ...

My wish storylines for the future:

- Mrs. Johnson & her yoga assistant Anna
- Prinicpal Smith and Annie
- the Rump women
- Lopez & Martinez
- Maria from the pizzeria
Not counting content that is confirmed, I'm really holding out hope for an Odette-Eve threesome and another with Mia and Ms. Ross. Both of these are pushed for in the dialogue so I sincerely wish I'm not left with blue balls.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I thought that 2dcg is less resource consuming than 3dcg so it should be simpler for them to produce animations...
Not if the 2D is drawn by hand. The scenes are indeed what takes the most time to produce every update, which is why there are comparatively few. If scenes are your main focus, this game may not be the best choice.

Edit: What I mean by that is, that you have to completely redraw and reanimate every angle, etc. while for 3dcg it's a lot easier to rearrange things, once you've got your models and the location. Then the only limit for more positions, angles, etc. is your hardware and the space you want your game to take, while the manual part is of course still there, but way less time consuming than to re-do everything over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: exirock

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Consuela wants MC to hook up with Martinez so bad but I think she might be gay or at least bi. She might make a deal to get her mom off her back by going out with MC and that could lead to either blackmail material to make them treat Judith better or maybe a threesome with MC. Could be fun impregnating both Martinez and Lopez. BTW anyone think a pregnant gallery would be a nice add-on later?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes