Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, she wasn't really done at that point. Later DC added the freckles on her boobs and his new linework/concept art had a bush, too. So it's likely that he'll add that later on aswell.

I personally was always a little bit irritated by her old mouth design, so I'm quite happy he finally changed it.
I actually preferred the previous mouth design. I hope the finished design keeps her previous nipples.
I have nothing against inverted nipples but completely changing Bisette never sat well with me.
She just seems too young to be a HS teacher now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I actually preferred the previous mouth design.
When it comes to her mouth, I guess it's really down to taste. I hate to admit it, but her mouth/lips always reminded me slightly of Odo from Star Trek DS9, which indeed made her one of my least favourite female characters in the game.
Well I think I'm the minority here, but I like the new designs.
Same here. I can undestand that people weren't happy with major changes like in Eve's case, but in most cases it's just a massive upgrade compared to what we had before.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh man.

This game has just been sitting there on my computer since 19 dropped. I didn’t even finish eves content because of how much they changed her into basically the opposite of what she was in almost every way.

Oh well. I think it’s time to finally face it. I can’t run forever....

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
He should add a 2nd and maybe even 3rd "roommate"/sister character. Never understand why these games which are fueled in popularity by the home content, often only have 1 sis. Especially when said sis is a camwhore and kinda bitchy which is not everyone's cup of tea. Would like to see a sweet, innocent one to appeal to different tastes. Add more, with different personalities and storylines. A more full house would be more fun. Juggling them all could add some interesting story. At this point I'm not really interested in just more and more characters being added outside the house, its less exciting without the taboo and associated challenge that entails. At some point you've already fucked the whole town and it's just like "whatever" to yet another one throwing themselves at you.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I don’t know what breeding season is...it sounds like I don’t want to know either. I’m scared.

Just to clarify I hadn’t read the topic when I made my first comment. I was talking about how eves chzracter changed entirely.

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes