j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
with the new version, what happens with the old savegame?
Technically old savegames should be compatible since 0.19. Having said that, I have no idea how well it's going it to work given the significant changes 0.20. will likely bring from day one. In the end it's probably a good idea to not use an old savegame, given that 0.20. likely won't require any old content at all. So a clean start won't really matter and will certainly be less susceptible to game breaking bugs.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Technically old savegames should be compatible since 0.19. Having said that, I have no idea how well it's going it to work given the significant changes 0.20. will likely bring from day one. In the end it's probably a good idea to not use an old savegame, given that 0.20. likely won't require any old content at all. So a clean start won't really matter and will certainly be less susceptible to game breaking bugs.
so do you suggest to start again from the beginning?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so do you suggest to start again from the beginning?
That'll depend on the content that's needed, honestly. In the last ~3 years there have only been 2 real updates, Aqua and Diane, which actually required any significant amount of old content. So for every other update, not counting 0.5 updates for Diane and Jenny, it didn't matter whether you had it in your save or not (as long as you played in the money/stats-cheat-mode, obviously) and you could just play the new content until the end. I'd personally expect the same to be the case for 0.20.

As said, your old savegame will likely work but there's probably an increased chance for bugs. I may of course be wrong with both of those predictions.

Edit: For 0.20.5 that's of course going to be different and one should use the 0.20.0 savegame to continue the story.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What's the latest on this game officially supporting user-made translations to various other languages?

This is an important feature along with support for resuming play from old saves.
There are translations, but i don't think they are well-maintained since they would need to be updated every release. But since i don't use them i don't know.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Okey, we need to talk with the developer, i mean 4 month without an update, people is just throwing money or what? its a 2d game and doesnt have animation that you can say "Wow" its just a loop of 2-3 seconds, the UPDATES ARE NOT EVEN BIG ENOUGH to say "yeah it took that much time because its was a big update" i dont know how people can complain about icstor but not about this "Kompas Productions " i mean, its always 3-5 months for update and the update is not big enough to say "it was worth waiting for the update" im sorry but they are stealing from us xd i hope people stop paying them because they are laughing at us

• Angry
Reactions: 36 Ninjas and 2xjj

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Okey, we need to talk with the developer, i mean 4 month without an update, people is just throwing money or what? its a 2d game and doesnt have animation that you can say "Wow" its just a loop of 2-3 seconds, the UPDATES ARE NOT EVEN BIG ENOUGH to say "yeah it took that much time because its was a big update" i dont know how people can complain about icstor but not about this "Kompas Productions " i mean, its always 3-5 months for update and the update is not big enough to say "it was worth waiting for the update" im sorry but they are stealing from us xd i hope people stop paying them because they are laughing at us
"im sorry but they are stealing from us". Be honest now, you've never dropped a single cent for this game anywhere anytime. I'll bet you real money, that you're not a patron, and never have been. :) But hey, if you're not happy with DC or his team, move on, no one's forcing you to play the game. Besides, calling a platform and a pay model that's based on 100% voluntary donations "stealing", is kinda factually wrong, and makes you come off as a bit of an ignorant, entitled clown. Go and "support" the devs that deserve your support in your opinion, it's as simple as that.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
The creator is 100% milking this game, let's be honest. On the other hand, this forum is filled with games that were basically abandoned and were always scams, or are milked much more egregiously. At least this games updates, feel like updates.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
hi guys.. who is in 0.20 update.. maria from pizza place and banker?

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
And again with the bitching and whining about how slow DC releases new updates...i guess you guys don't have anything better to do instead of bitching in the forum.
I ain't even gonna reply anymore to a bunch of children who haven't given a single cent to DC or the game but keeps coming here and start talking trash about the game...even I myself i haven't paid DC to become a patron and I'm still here without talking the same shit over and over...this thread has now 2 148 pages with all trash talking and toxicity about the game.

There's plenty of stuff to do instead of coming here and start nonsense talking... i know everyone's is on a quarantine but just find something to do useful instead of coming here.

• Angry
Reactions: hapikala_donut

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Would love to see a graph of who wines more country by country. I have my idea on the matter but can't be sure until I see stats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Reese286
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes