Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ We'll be dealing with MC's dad killer in the coming 2 sub-updates, shit's gonna get real

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well I don't think it will get darker than this. I remember DC saying he wanted to change the original scene with mc and jenny on her bed, because he thought it was kinda rapey.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We might revenge-buttstuff the mafia girl as payment for the dad's killing :unsure: Or Mario Tony comes out with his Italian bros and stuff happens

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The Tony part is very likely to happen. I think it is also very likely that the daughter of the boss somehow falls for mc and helps him deal with the mafia.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Whatever happens with mafia girl, she'll get dicked. Wonder who'll be in 0.20.5.1 > mafia and bank girls or the 2 Rumps, maybe DC goes sideways and we get 1 of each

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's 2x2 girls and 2x4 scenes combined for 0.20.5, just wondering what we'll get in the 1st build

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There is no guarantee that each girl will get 2 scenes. Every time there is an update with multiple girls there is always one that only gets one scene. And I think DC is planning to add one more scene for Tina.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Patreon post does only say 2x4 scenes, maybe we get 1 for each girl per sub-build. Maria/Tina bonus not included ? :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Iwanka was one of the top 3 girls voted so I can see her getting 2 scenes. Either Melonia or Liu Wang get 2 scenes and the other one gets 1 scene. Nadya, Tina and Maria get one scene each.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
my game was buggy, I had to redo the main quest again, after I get to the part to buy a new car, and I have to get the vest, when I enter the room the vest is not yet because I already got it, and I can't use what I had, so in this part my bug game

Dalvi17

Apr 28, 2020
Can you please give me the link of "Summertime Saga - Lain's Mod Pack [v0.19.5]"

Where WALKTHROUGH MOD was available.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
The only complaint I have with the new update is the Pizza delivery mini-game. I literally cannot deal with the fast car. Everything else is fine, Conseala's naked and pregnant and Diane's back from the clinic with her kid and all the teachers want the "D". Eve's my best girl and Roxxy is my side piece. I have the nun getting Mia's mom ready for my choice of banging her or not. And I got my best buddy hooked up with a horny gamer-girl. But this annoying minigame is pissing me off. Is there any way to slow down the car in renpy? Or maybe skip it? Could someone make a save of just finishing the delivery bullshit? Or maybe a talented modder could add a skip funtion for it? I know some will just say "get good" but I have issues due to age and motor functions not to mention poor eyesight. This is why I don't play PvP games.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 2.00 of the is now online, with a cool new feature: online configuration of the mod's features, in-game, without manual config file editing. This can also be done during a currently running animation, to be viewd in the background, so that you can see the effect of your change immediately.

Version 0.20.1-2.00:
  • Added a customizing UI for all the mod options -- no more need to manually download or adapt the config file!
  • More naughtification for Tina (creampies still dripping after being caught by Becca and Missy).
  • Added an optional content archive for Maria (heels and hairy -- thanks to Summertime Saga Hairy mod).
  • Added an optional content archive for Josephine (hairy -- thanks to Summertime Saga Hairy mod).
  • Extended optional content for Tina (three options available).
Have fun!

Edit: updated to version 0.20.1-2.01:
  • Added a dripping creampie animation in Josephine's lounge sex scenes.
  • Fixed the creampie animation in Josephine's office sex scene.
  • Fixed a problem accessing MC's PC.
  • Fixed a problem with the ancient no_<feature>.txt files and the new config system.
  • Fixed: some options (blinking, breathing and talking) require a restart when changed in the configuration window, which was not indicated.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Git better at shaming other people : only stat-based (and in fact older) mini-games can be skipped. Anything that requires button input/not purely stats can't be skipped (aside the wonky DDR-esque music sheet thingy for school concert in Eve's route, probably not old enough)

Reactions: Gamesman01

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I've said this before and I'll say it again: not only do I hope nae desire entirely
the chance hopefully to put Mrs Smith and Annie in their place, I would hope
the option to do so makes sure you're not the sub little bitch too :LOL: but even
more so than even my hope and desire that we get to put those too and even
sister Angelica in her place as well to show her the power of god is not to be
warped :LOL: but I seek, hope and nae desire the chance to hopefully plow
Lucy. Richard is so much of an ass cuckin him is almost duty. I get it he's all
about rules like his bitch daughter but seriously, he doesn't have to be such
a prick about it. Can I get an amen?

Other than those like Judith, Martinez and her friend Lopez, what unmentioned
females do any of y'all hope we get a chance with that hasn't happened yet?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've said this before and I'll say it again: not only do I hope nae desire entirely
the chance hopefully to put Mrs Smith and Annie in their place, I would hope
the option to do so makes sure you're not the sub little bitch too :LOL: but even
more so than even my hope and desire that we get to put those too and even
sister Angelica in her place as well to show her the power of god is not to be
warped :LOL: but I seek and hope and desire the chance to hopefully plow
Lucy. Richard is so much of an ass cuckin him should be a duty. I get it he's all
about rules like his bitch daughter but seriously, he doesn't have to be such
a prick.

Other than those like Judith, Martinez and her friend Lopez, what unmentioned
females do any of y'all hope we get a chance with that hasn't happened yet?
For me other than those you mentioned would be Sara and Lily the girl from the game store, I really like her design.

Reactions: Samǣl
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes