Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Loaded an earlier build's save ? You do have to start a new game since Tony's route is early in Debbie's route. Loading from an earlier save will either reset most of her route and/or bug.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So you don't start with cheats cause you're tired of restarting (100% non-issue unless you delete your persistent/save folder) but play again on normal mode but you don't like grinding ? So you go tinker with mods/console and then question why your game bugs ? Weird logic. There's also probably a reason they disabled rollback (aside their coder blowing ass)
That cannot be it. I am using rollback all the time. No issues. And what he claims he did in console sounds harmless. But who knows...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh snap I'm stupid because I skip I kept assuming she had nothing to say. I figured it out now. Thanks
You mean you wake up and fast-skip over the lines where MC thinks what he should do next? That would be something Naughty Tribute mod would protect you from - - it auto-stops fast skipping in that case.

Comdr-Cloud

Mar 9, 2019
You mean you wake up and fast-skip over the lines where MC thinks what he should do next? That would be something Naughty Tribute mod would protect you from - - it auto-stops fast skipping in that case.
I have played the game several times. I just like speed running and seeing if I can get through it in as few days possible. Also I have never been able to get that mod to work.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
That cannot be it. I am using rollback all the time. No issues. And what he claims he did in console sounds harmless. But who knows...
DO NOT ROLL BACK unless your using the Naughty Mod that has rollback set to a limit your save will eventually bug out if you used unren, you've been warned I've had to restart a new game over 20 times before I learned my lesson about mods and console only mod that won't corrupt your save is Naughty Mod. Also if you used mods deleted persistent or just delete entire folder from app data and the game folder you used then play new game you will have bugs I guarantee you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Deadly serious! The game was ok till 19.5, not good just ok. Now it is a mess, top hate object is the russian mobsters. The npc´s was fine an did NOT need a rewrite(fuck up) like this. Give back the playable game and if you must then do a separate game with this new crap in it.
Let's try to fuel your rage even more : cheat mode laughs at the russians stealing your $. Even better : go to the bank and drop your $ like Tony tells you to do, russians dealt with. "Don't need rewrites. Give back playable game", dunno about you but my game was 100% playable from new game to all routes completed .....

Reactions: Vibescu

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can see the butthurt from here already if 0.20.5.1 needs to be restarted or your older saves get wonky

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Saves should work in 0.20.5.1, since it is just a continuation of the first part and they aren't messing with any of the earlier content. But yeah people will always find a way to mess up their game. Even if DC released the update with a 100% save. You just have to play the new content the rest is already done. They would still find a way to screw it up.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He does release saves with everything done except new update (maybe not for 0.20 since it's the beginning of the game)

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes