j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The problem with the wallpapers always is that they are high tier rewards and that there don't seem to be that many $10+ patrons in general. So we always get to see the previews but not the actual, usable HD wallpapers.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ha! The Bible Black reference! That was quite the meme back in the day, It was the hentai meme that predated even boku no pico. The cult at school really is like that XD

Good to hear. Ms Smith has been THE girl I wanted since I started this game. Also that mom does seem freaky.

I genuinely do look forward to breaking through Annie's angry exterior and getting to know her. I wants me some warm feelies and to see her blush with love.
Wait, someone actually wants Smith? I never thought I'd see that. I'll stomach Smith for Annie, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
this game looks really good but i can't take screenshots? Even if i capture the screen with paint its only a black image

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
this game looks really good but i can't take screenshots? Even if i capture the screen with paint its only a black image
I think they somehow streamproof and screenshotproof this
I couldn't stream it in Discord for my friends either

• Sad
Reactions: Dexco

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Wait, someone actually wants Smith? I never thought I'd see that. I'll stomach Smith for Annie, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it.
Do I want her...? I mean its an understatement maybe an insult. Let me tell you something about me.

I love MILFs

Especially brunette MILFs

Especially Brunette MILFs that have power, especially principals, especially when they're evil bitches begging to be taken down.

Like, you don't get it man. I went on vndb and looked for a bunch of bitch milf principals and I am now, currently playing 5-6 games that have them. That isn't a joke.

Here's one of them,just so maybe you can sympathize

SO yeah, as may understand when I saw her, basically my entire purpose in game became to get with her. She lit a fire in me

So yes....to say the least...I want her

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
hi chat any news about the release? i see the official page the art is done, but the other parameters are freezed, DC say something about this on the streams?
ty btw :V/

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think they somehow streamproof and screenshotproof this
I couldn't stream it in Discord for my friends either
You can't take screenshots in fullscreen, just go windowed mode and hit your printscreen key
Hey, some places are locked. In the old version was all building unlocked View attachment 765201
All of those are unlocked in 0.20 if you do the Maria route (aka the entire point of playing 0.20)
From all the milf characters in the game, Smith is a really weird choice.
She'd have to be a mom to be a milf ....... Neither of that happening soon

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
From all the milf characters in the game, Smith is a really weird choice.
She's basically a stack of circles attached to a raging bully. At least with Annie there's the signs of a gooey interior, Smith is just "I'm the boss, you're my slave, Annie, and the rest of you will be assaulted and mistreated at my leisure. Also I'm pretty tyrannical towards my staff."

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^Yeah Smith doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities when it comes to her personality, and her character design isn't that great. Personally I think her and Roz are on the same level when it comes to looks. Unless you're a ultra sub and you are into being dominated I don't see the appeal of Smith.

Reactions: apostatefarm

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Do I want her...? I mean its an understatement maybe an insult. Let me tell you something about me.

I love MILFs

Especially brunette MILFs

Especially Brunette MILFs that have power, especially principals, especially when they're evil bitches begging to be taken down.

Like, you don't get it man. I went on vndb and looked for a bunch of bitch milf principals and I am now, currently playing 5-6 games that have them. That isn't a joke.

Here's one of them,just so maybe you can sympathize

SO yeah, as may understand when I saw her, basically my entire purpose in game became to get with her. She lit a fire in me

So yes....to say the least...I want her
I know this Hentai and I was so mad that you couldn't get them pregnant (or at least see them because in the end it did say that the niece could be pregnant)
The pictures are from 2nd episode and the first had pregnancy content in it.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what will be 20.5 about?
It's a continuation of the 0.20.0 main story update and it'll probably focus on Rump and will include scenes for at least Melonia, Iwanka, Maria and maybe Liu Wang. Next to that we'll get a reworked intro/tutorial (aka the first 2 days) and we may see the first translated releases in Spanish, French, German, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkovichi

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You can install my mod (see signature) and capture screenshots all you wish by just pressing SHIFT-S in game.

px305

May 6, 2017
I have been thinking for a while and nobody even asked or talk about it, the thing is Maria agrees to have sex with you in order to become pregnant, but later she starts to enjoy the sex with you but with the pregnancy always in mind.

I know that you can choose to "pull out" and she tells you she doesn't mind, but she stills prefers you to not to so she can become pregnant.

Later you can have more casual sex with her near the ovens, but with pregnancy always in mind too (even MC tells her that Tony doesn't mind cause he wants more children).

The thing is the blowjob scene with Maria near the ovens is what I don't get, what's the point of doing that? Why she does that? Its not betraying Tony? Speaking of him she does that in the pizzeria where tony can catch them easily.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes