Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
While I do typically defend the game from the whole "nerner tak 2 lung ner ner no kumtent nerner" crowd, as it's a ridiculous argument, do you really have to white knight it every chance you get? We're allowed to have criticisms. If you have a problem with that and you really can't care less then, well, stop defending the game and act like you lack actually lack said interest. We're discussing the game. Such is the point of this topic.
It's not really White Knighting if stupidity upsets people though. But yes, back to discussing the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While I do typically defend the game from the whole "nerner tak 2 lung ner ner no kumtent nerner" crowd, as it's a ridiculous argument, do you really have to white knight it every chance you get? We're allowed to have criticisms. If you have a problem with that and you really can't care less then, well, stop defending the game and act like you lack actually lack said interest. We're discussing the game. Such is the point of this topic.
How is telling people we get their point that the 0.20 story is meh and has been since May, is still meh now and will still be meh even after 0.20 is completed white knighting ? Where in any post did I splurge over how DC is a god among men and Summertime is the best game (pron or otherwise) ever made ? Until I do that, my whining about your whining is as valid as any

Reactions: Sync

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not really White Knighting if stupidity upsets people though. But yes, back to discussing the game.
It is white knighting when you defend it from any and all criticism, which is common here. Finding something about the game disappointing does not require a "lawl u guys is luzers stop cumplan laik me who am no care" type of response.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
It is white knighting when you defend it from any and all criticism, which is common here. Finding something about the game disappointing does not require a "lawl u guys is luzers stop cumplan laik me who am no care" type of response.
He is litteraly saying that the game is "meh" and that it will remain so. I don't agree with him on that, but what he is doing is almost the exact opposite of white-knighting. He's not defending the game in any way, he's saying that he doesn't care and that he doesn't get the discussion about it. I also don't agree with him on that, but once again, it's not white-knighting at all.

Reactions: cevika
Dec 6, 2018
they will only finish the game if everyone stops donating them but people dont understand this :/
they are recieving so much every month and they want that to last as long as possible
i can't understand how noone understands this..

BPLydia

Jun 2, 2020
It's enough that there are always people wanting to become this game a gay show. Nothing against other fetishes, but please don't do it where I am, thank you.
Bruh it has gay sex, the mc has GAY SEX. And it's not up to you is up to the patreons.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's not a gay game, deal with it. As soon as it becomes, I am off. And I am a patron btw, not that it matters.
To be fair, DC always wanted to give a small arc/story to Kevin. I mean, he's talking about it as long as I can remember and he even put him on the to-do list years ago. The only thing that keeps him from doing it is time.

Edit: Of course that doesn't mean that anyone has to like it, but you should probably be prepared that there may be some content at some point.

Last edited:

BPLydia

Jun 2, 2020
It's not a gay game, deal with it. As soon as it becomes, I am off. And I am a patron btw, not that it matters.
It's not a gay game, but Eve can have a dick, and that's pretty gay if I do say so myself, and it's fine if you don't like it, just saying it is in fact kinda gay, mad respects for being a patron and modder, but just accept that the game is kinda jojo.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The fact is the game already has gay content. If you choose the trap route for Eve she has a pp and the mc sucks it. Men sucking dick = gay. Why are people even arguing about this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnus and BPLydia
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes