Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is this game's main story near completion? Or will there be many more parts to come?
>.> The main story was finished last year and everything from then is girls' routes to flesh out the rest. For a more brutal reply, scroll all the way up above your own post and check the link .......

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
There is no "end of the game", when the guys here say Finished they are talking about the quest line where you try to figure what happened with your dad
I think I have a completely different idea of a finished game then.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
How can there not be a mom/sis threeway?
Because they are officially family even without the incest patch. And Patreon doesn't like incest so it'll never happen. I don't know why DC decided to make Jenny the actual daughter of Debbie instead of another "friend" or "tenant", wasted potential.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This!

Also, plenty of fucking with Erik and his mom.
Also also.... it can't possibly be that hard to change
Erik does not have sex with his mom. She's his landlady.

It's not about it being hard to change. It's about Patreon having final say about the ability to have an account on their site. Back in late 2017, a lot of creators had their access suspended due to incest and other content. Dark Cookie made changes shortly after (before March 2018) so that he wouldn't lose his Patreon access. Doing so now, more than 4 years later, to an already established mother/daughter relationship (of over 6 years) for the purpose of two characters to now have sex (or sex scenes together) could be seen as an action made in bad faith and give Patreon the motivation to terminate the account. Changing the relationships now would jeopardize Dark Cookie's financial stability to feed his family, as well as those of the rest of the development team.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When it comes to Debbie and Jenny, it's indeed true that DC never intended to add a threesome for them, even before Patreon started to ban incest. In his mind they are just too different and simply don't have a real reason or the relationship to have threesome with MC. He basically always argued that it would be be too much work to write a credible story that suits both of them. Then again, both of them (will) have threesomes with other characters, so I don't think it's actually that bad. But sure, for those who really, really like incest it's a problem.

4.00 star(s) 373 Votes