Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm trying to upload, just don't know the best channels to upload to. I have all the zip and apks.
Workupload has always been good to me.
wow this place is dead. there was a time when people used to be nuts for the release, now hardly anyone is caring. the hype has really died.
Perhaps people are beginning to realize begging for a link doesn't actually do shit. (I know, I'm dreaming)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
wow this place is dead. there was a time when people used to be nuts for the release, now hardly anyone is caring. the hype has really died.
Not taking into account DC lives in EST, it's 1am by now. Most people are probably sleeping. Most people also don't know wtf is happening with batch 5, not being the tech build and having 3 girls nobody cares about

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think he was joking because workupload is bad since they put caps on download speed. If you can upload on .
No, I was not joking - I host over 20GB of files there with no problems. As long as the files are actively downloaded, speed is not downscaled.

However, ************* is having bandwidth and server problems.
1664082489732.png
1664082511969.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR PRE TECH - PART 5

Enjoy everybody.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Same, but I guess it will work for this purpose of this update.

Read his previous post, he's uploading all versions and will update that post when they are completed.
I got a little confused as to what site I should use for everyone's best convenience according to the comments. So I'm just uploading them, regardless of site. Shouldn't be more than like 20 minutes to get them all done.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I got a little confused as to what site I should use for everyone's best convenience according to the comments. So I'm just uploading them, regardless of site. Shouldn't be more than like 20 minutes to get them all done.
Pro tip for next time : check the OP and try to stick to the same-ish as those already there. Then either spam the mods to update said OP with your links or report the OP a lot with "I got new links" for the reason

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
MorahBieno - Thanks for the PC upload to WorkUpload. Only took 9 minutes to download.

Spoilers for how to see the new scenes in v0.20.15 with the warehouse characters - Katya, Kadne, Svetlana:
Katya
Visit the warehouse office in the evening a week after having sex with Nadya for the first time.
Katya
After unlocking the scene above, visit Katya in the office again to unlock a second position.
Khadne
After having had sex with Katya, speak to Nadya on the floor of the warehouse, then find Khadne in the lab.
Khadne
After unlocking the scene above, visit Khadne in the lab, again to unlock a second position.
Svetlana
After sex with Nadya, greet Svetlana in front of her, then visit the office the next morning. Contains three animations.
* Pregnancy content for these characters is not a part of this update, but may be added for some in future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 373 Votes