Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've heard a lot of good stuff about this game.
Thinking about playing it, but I saw that there are a lot of mods. Should I play it vanilla first or are there any essential mods?
Thanks in advance!
Both. Play the vanilla, then try the mods. They mostly "enhance" the gameplay by adding new stuff during vanilla scenes (since they can't and won't add new content, gg art style). Go into each mods' thread for more info

Reactions: Bruh.Moment

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
have talked to her tho. I don't know what else to do
Patch notes only say to talk to her ...... And she "should" appear in the phone hints ......... Make sure the other Kim got nuked and she's there alone (aka finish the main route)

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I've heard a lot of good stuff about this game.
Thinking about playing it, but I saw that there are a lot of mods. Should I play it vanilla first or are there any essential mods?
Thanks in advance!
No mods are needed, unless you want to ruin your game. Incest mod is not necessary because it's pretty obvious which characters are blood related to you. The game is amazing, you'll fap for days. What ruins it is the slow pace of updates.

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Patch notes only say to talk to her ...... And she "should" appear in the phone hints ......... Make sure the other Kim got nuked and she's there alone (aka finish the main route)
have finished the main route. I have seen a few guides but the option to ask about her and the other kim are not there
Edit: just used the debug thing it worked out

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
is there anything new since 2019 in this game yet or its still on reworking old scene option?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
is there anything new since 2019 in this game yet or its still on reworking old scene option?
Hm? There haven't really been any scene reworks since 2018/2019 with Diane and Jenny. In 2020 and 2021 the game got a complete 3 update main story and after that DC relased ~35 new scenes/angles for existing characters.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I don't mind odette but I would've liked the 3some with eve or something spicy like fucking in the air rather than something generic.
I pray for another Odette scene NO DOUBT!! And yeah, there's a dialogue when she insinuates that he'd like to fuck both Eve and the MC

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute.

This guy is the number one earner on adult Patreon right now?
For sure he is. There's not a single other adult game creator with more subs and more consistent than DarkCookie. He is a genius, even with a really slow development of the game

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I don't remember the Fullscreen being broken, or not being able to max the window. Was this always a thing or is it new? *Cause I really can't remember

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't remember the Fullscreen being broken, or not being able to max the window. Was this always a thing or is it new? *Cause I really can't remember
The game was always 4:3 (with black bars on the side). If that's not what you're talking about, then the problem is on you/your rig/lolphone

Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 371 Votes