Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Can't wait for you to tell us all about those "bugs" you found and no1 else has
What do you mean, "no one else has"? The game is alpha, it's completely unfinished, everytime you get out of the predicted line of behavior you find bugs and problems, even if you don't they are pretty visible. Rooms that should be in darkness appear as day, the bitch that should be sleeping has disappeared, the sprite suddenly changes position for no reason, the wrong sprite appear suddenly, a textbox appears that shouldn't be there, quests that start when they shouldn't, I mean, come on. I am praising the developers but I can't pretend like this is not an alpha version of the game... it's in the title.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What do you mean, "no one else has"? The game is alpha, it's completely unfinished, everytime you get out of the predicted line of behavior you find bugs and problems, even if you don't they are pretty visible. Rooms that should be in darkness appear as day, the bitch that should be sleeping has disappeared, the sprite suddenly changes position for no reason, the wrong sprite appear suddenly, a textbox appears that shouldn't be there, quests that start when they shouldn't, I mean, come on. I am praising the developers but I can't pretend like this is not an alpha version of the game... it's in the title.
Replayed the entire game when 0.20 came out 3 years and never encountered anything you listed. So I'm either blind, the game doesn't bug out or there's some overexaggerations going around

Reactions: TGafy

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Yeah, no. No one else has described any of those things. Maybe you have a buggy Android build? Re-download the game or switch to Windows/Linux.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 20$ our dude didn't save in the 2 spots and fuckered himself up. Or brute forced scrollback and fuckered himself

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Seems like the Patreon bucks are slowly drying up, DarkCookie is back to 2020 levels of Patreons and earnings.
Check it out for yourself:
The dude is still making more money in a month than most people in the world make in a year so he will be fine.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why is it always that good games on this site never get to be finished ?
Some games will never be finished on purpose.
Some games will never be finished on accident.
Some games will never be finished from force.
Some games will never be finished from inactivity.
Some games will never be finished due to acts of god.
Some games will never be finished due to acts of fate.
Some games will never be finished because they have no end.
Some games will never be finished because the creators have no desire to stop creating.

Finally, no game will be finished when everyone thinks it should be finished because no one can agree on what someone thinks is the time for it to be finished.

As for Summertime Saga, it is not expected to be finished any time soon because there is still content planned, as well as ideas for possible content to be added. It will be finished when DC decides it is and whenever that is, it will both be too late and too soon for many of his fans. Few will have a sense of completion should DC ever release a final edition.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
As for Summertime Saga, it is not expected to be finished any time soon because there is still content planned, as well as ideas for possible content to be added. It will be finished when DC decides it is and whenever that is, it will both be too late and too soon for many of his fans. Few will have a sense of completion should DC ever release a final edition.
Pretty much, I'll probably be one of the people who would be bummed that certain content didn't get added or that certain characters didn't get as much content as I would've liked. I think most people will be like this, but on the other hand, it has to end at some point and a new game will be fun and exciting, as much as I like Summertime Saga, it's starting to drag and I want to see what else DC can create from a blank slate with all his experience from the last couple of years + the years that it will take for SS to be completed from now on.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Eve > True Girlfriend
Roxxy > Secret Girlfriend/The Competition, required to make a man out of the protagonist
Jenny > Secret Sister-Wife ideally, but will settle for Occasional Fuckbuddy
Grace > Secret Lover
Odette > Secret Lover
Missy > Girltoy
Becca > Girltoy
Debbie > Mom. Just mom.
Diane > Naunty
Crystal > Yeehaw!
Mia > My New Apprentice
Dexter > Exists to make fucking Roxxy and her mom even better

This is the way. Call it faith.

Last edited: