ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
This was the first AVN I ever played. I enjoyed it so much I added an extra $10 into my "bill pay" account to avoid questions from the wife like "WTH is Patreon and why are they taking money out of our account?!" (I pay the bills solely) and didn't think much after. I canceled roughly 6 to 8mo later and I'm not doing that again. This game has so much promise and I hope it gets finished some day, but I've started putting my money into devs that DO update like Drifty and soon Caribdis.

I'm not rich like probably most of their 27k+ subscribers, but it's worth it for a quality piece of work.

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I don't know why the update took so long, but I wish Eve and the mc would get married in this game and Eve would beside to the mc(in their own home)

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Help I'm addicted to this game lol. How is it still in alpha? There's so much to do. Sucks to hear the dev isn't working on it so much these days, I'll already be disappointed if there are big cliffhangers for these routes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sucks to hear the dev isn't working on it so much these days
You heard wrong. It's just that the work isn't on the storyline, but on the reworking of the game. The creator/lead developer/artist streams regularly on picarto if you want to ask questions.

Reactions: Milfsaregoat

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I honestly kind of feel like he probably got overwhelmed by the tech update and doesn't know how to finish it, his progress bar has been stuck for month and all he's releasing are wallpapers. At least they didn't stop making art for improving previous scenes.
I'm really hoping they manage to dig themselves out of that hole they've put themselves in, worst case they gonna have to scrap it and go back to update the old version of the game, which is always hard to do especially after you've invested a massive capital on it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I honestly kind of feel like he probably got overwhelmed by the tech update and doesn't know how to finish it, his progress bar has been stuck for month and all he's releasing are wallpapers. At least they didn't stop making art for improving previous scenes.
I'm really hoping they manage to dig themselves out of that hole they've put themselves in, worst case they gonna have to scrap it and go back to update the old version of the game, which is always hard to do especially after you've invested a massive capital on it.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Well however long it takes, I'm really impressed that they've managed to do this much. Of course, I know how complicated it must be to keep track of progression with all these characters, but it's still kind of silly when Debbie asks don't you like any girls your own age and you can only really say no, even when you've just got back from sexy time with Eve.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I am one of the few people that like Jenny so i'm always happy when she gets more new or improved art.
Few? Jenny is a fan favourite. In fact, Jenny is the most popular girl of this game in terms of recognition. There is very high demand for her

There are two types of popularity: Recognition and fan-favourite.

Eve is the fan-favourite among players, but Jenny has way more recognition than her globally.

The most viewed videos about this game are Jenny related across all websites, one of them has 30 million views alone:
1690037536104.png

Jenny was a popular meme for a short while too:

1690037759501.png

This image had hundreds of thousands of likes across different social media, likely millions more interaction, increasing her recognition.

People love Jenny or her scenes, she's arguably the face of the game over Eve and Roxxy even. Don't listen to the vocal minority who dislike her personality. The average person is more likely to have fapped to her than Eve or anyone else. She is extremely popular.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Few? Jenny is a fan favourite. In fact, Jenny is the most popular girl of this game in terms of recognition. There is very high demand for her

There are two types of popularity: Recognition and fan-favourite.

Eve is the fan-favourite among players, but Jenny has way more recognition than her globally.

The most viewed videos about this game are Jenny related across all websites, one of them has 30 million views alone:
View attachment 2791105

Jenny was a popular meme for a short while too:

View attachment 2791110

This image had hundreds of thousands of likes across different social media, likely millions more interaction, increasing her recognition.

People love Jenny or her scenes, she's arguably the face of the game over Eve and Roxxy even. Don't listen to the vocal minority who dislike her personality. The average person is more likely to have fapped to her than Eve or anyone else. She is extremely popular.
Jenny is probably DarkCookie's favourite too, She has 20+ scenes by far the most of any girl, and he's still giving more. Her scenes are some of the best too, you can see his priority and favouritism.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Will tech update contain complete rework of Debbie content, sry if this was asked before its been a long time when I stopped following a progress for this game??

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will tech update contain complete rework of Debbie content, sry if this was asked before its been a long time when I stopped following a progress for this game??
Depends upon who you ask. Probably not. People should only expect the tech update - with some new locations added. That way players might be pleasantly surprised if anything else ends up in the tech update when it is released, whenever that will be. Here is a breakdown on the original goals from over 2 years ago of the Tech Update. Here are the monthly updates for Jun 2023 and May 2023.

Reactions: itsyeboii
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes