Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Genuine question - Are there any plans for a harem route/ ending ?
Using the search box at the top right of the thread to look for harem in the thread - these posts stand out:
Already, a few women in the game know that the MC is having sex with others. So there's some harem aspects. However, the three goals in the game are:
  1. Discover what happened to MC's dad (complete)
  2. Earn money (essentially complete, even if not officially so)
  3. Pick one person for a prom date (part of the reason the tech update is going on - adding a UI for sim-dating features - IIRC)
That doesn't appear to be harem ending goals.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Using the search box at the top right of the thread to look for harem in the thread - these posts stand out:
Already, a few women in the game know that the MC is having sex with others. So there's some harem aspects. However, the three goals in the game are:
  3. Pick one person for a prom date (part of the reason the tech update is going on - adding a UI for sim-dating features - IIRC)
Thanks for the info (y)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
2 years since this pre tech? or im wrong?
wtf is going on cookie
You are both wrong and right.

You are wrong that it's 2 years since pre-tech. It's been fewer than 10 months since the last (and final) pre-tech update.
You are right that it's over 2 years since work on the tech update began.

If you skimmed at least the last page before posting you'd also see that the developer never communicates in this thread (well, 10 times in 7 years this site has been up, and the last time was 2 years ago). If you want to ask the developer or his team any questions, you need to go to their discord or check out the regular weekday Picarto streams at about 2pm Eastern US time.

The tech update will be released when it's ready. They don't have a realistic idea of when that will be. I believe it won't be any sooner than April 2024 -- and most likely later.
Outdated and outhyped game already due to milking
"Look ma, I posted it again! Do I get a piece of candy for being so cute and adorable?"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My face when I see that there's no completed tag even after so many years and thread has 3596 pages.
There may never be a completed tag - even should all three goals be coded. The developer has stated several times that they will keep going as along as they have ideas and fans want more because there is "a lot of content left to make and the game is very open ended."

Reactions: Fibbers

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
There may never be a completed tag - even should all three goals be coded. The developer has stated several times that they will keep going as along as they have ideas and fans want more because there is "a lot of content left to make and the game is very open ended."
Translation: As long as morons keep giving them money for no work at all, this is clearly half-abandoned, at this point they will do the bare minimum to keep the free money coming.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Translation: As long as morons keep giving them money for no work at all, this is clearly half-abandoned, at this point they will do the bare minimum to keep the free money coming.
And because of those "morons" you and I have something to play for free directly from the developer. So, remember to thank a "moron" today instead of insulting them because without them, we'd all still be playing v0.13 at best.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Bah, just one for prom? Guess I'll be checking out every single route individually then. Otherwise at this point half the school will be showing up to prom with MC's babies.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Bah, just one for prom? Guess I'll be checking out every single route individually then. Otherwise at this point half the school will be showing up to prom with MC's babies.
Good luck with that. Off the top of my head I already counted a dozen, and I know that's still a severe underestimation.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Good luck with that. Off the top of my head I already counted a dozen, and I know that's still a severe underestimation.
The cutoff will presumably be implemented after our current waiting period, so with a few extra saves going forward I really don't think it'll be a big effort.

4.00 star(s) 368 Votes