emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
- "OH! Patreon sent us an award, let's unbox it to see what it looks like..."

1698920607646.png

- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! They beheaded an alien and send us the head!"

*DC was so scared he had an heart attack*
That's how Summertime Saga got cancelled, and why we will never see the end of the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
That's like 80% of the game's storylines. Have they really spent the entirety of the last year just to get Debbie and Jenny done? And they haven't even finished posing Debbie or Jenny! What was the "easy material" that they knocked out at the beginning? The interface? It's a fucking Ren'Py game!
Dude, relax. I'd also barely wake up in the morning for a laughable million bucks in a year. I'd maybe paint a stickman picture for that.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ah yeah, the exemplary dumb "if you don't pay for it, you can't criticize it" 'argument'. Was just a matter of time.
Thank you for presenting a prime example of my point. You know there is a vast difference between criticizing and what many people do here. Enabling distorted worldviews is another Psych 101 topic. Enjoy your day.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Thank you for presenting a prime example of my point. You know there is a vast difference between criticizing and what many people do here. Enabling distorted worldviews is another Psych 101 topic. Enjoy your day.
It's actually the other way around, you were the prime example of my point - defaming critics in order to make it look like they have no point, so you can defend your failed investment after being scammed for a year by a roundabout route. Nice try though. Another psych 101. Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
Almost every translation of every game that you find on F95 is done by fans and volunteers. As you can see - yes, Persian is one of the languages available for translation and 6% of the game is already considered as translated into Persian ( ).

If you don't have the skill, you can imagine the number of fans and volunteers who also do not have the skill to do so. Instead of asking "why me? why am I persecuted for my native language" - consider actually looking into what is going on, what it takes, and then ask "why not me? how might I be able to translate this? What do I need to learn? Is it possible for me to learn?"

You just might find that the and tools are there to learn how to do it and go from there. You could always copy and paste the English words into for it to roughly translate into Persian and then clean up the translation for it to make sense. Then paste your results and proceed until completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I am no longer subbed to DC
What is the latest excuse?
For those of you who are not aware. Look up Simbro and the drama that followed the devs untimely death.
I am def getting Simbro Vibes from DC.
I hope to be proven wrong. I want to see the game finished. But a friggin year with no major updates. Someone is paying off their college tuition on this shit

4.00 star(s) 371 Votes