Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
honestly i want the abandoned tag on this thread not because i think DC cares but because it will piss off his last remaining defenders who are already having a live meltdown judging by the last page
I'd like for this entire thread to be locked down until an update comes out, yet for some reason it ain't happening despite the mods having done so with other threads in the past that devolved into pure shit flinging like this one. If they don't even do that, how much do you think they'll care about adding an Abandoned tag to this place?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Admins, I'd like to re-submit my idea of being able to put an "Abandoned" tag on people that won't stop bitching over a development of a game that they get for free. Everyone wins. They get their "Abandoned tag" on their profile. And we don't have to hear them bitch with no end in sight.
Abandoned users? :unsure:

Well, they have been abandoned by the false hope of seeing the game going somewhere someday.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I'd like for this entire thread to be locked down until an update comes out, yet for some reason it ain't happening despite the mods having done so with other threads in the past that devolved into pure shit flinging like this one. If they don't even do that, how much do you think they'll care about adding an Abandoned tag to this place?
might as well lock it , no telling how many years ( if at all ) it will be before v20.17 is released
all that is going on now with this game is dark cookie/kompas are working on wallpapers
for over a year the progress has been at 84% and then there is an update but only to push the progress BACK to 75%
WTH ???
the only other thing going on with this game are the so called "LEAKS" on youtube
must really suck for the supporters of this game ; paying dark cookie/kompas money month after month , year after year
for wallpapers and monthly hype for v20.17

Reactions: XCelesX
Sep 2, 2018
Oh yeah what you have to do with your life then,if you lose your job here.

• Haha
Reactions: XCelesX

Cube78

May 10, 2020
honestly i want the abandoned tag on this thread [...] because it will piss off his last remaining defenders who are already having a live meltdown judging by the last page
No, it won't. It will reasonally save the thread from some hundred posts asking "is the game abandoned?". :p
Talking about this abandoned game will be easier for the remaining users.

PS: I'm not "a defender" as well. The next release will simply be out when it will be out, and it will be ok.
PS2: if it will never be out it will be ok as well.

Reactions: gam2000

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Looks like arguments are freshly out, so trying to attack the user is the only option left. Sadge.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do I translate this game (for personal use)?
I can’t use the translation website on the homepage!
Why can't you use the translation packs on the website? They work fine with the base game. It's 3 simple steps.

If you are attempting to use a translation pack with other mods or patches, then it will most likely cause problems. I believe this has been explained to you in the past. If you are attempting to create your own translation of the game - this isn't the thread for ren'py technical support for people who create mods and patches. You should to seek support in a different thread or on a different site that specializes in modifying ren'py and translations.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Why can't you use the translation packs on the website? They work fine with the base game. It's 3 simple steps.

If you are attempting to use a translation pack with other mods or patches, then it will most likely cause problems. I believe this has been explained to you in the past. If you are attempting to create your own translation of the game - this isn't the thread for ren'py technical support for people who create mods and patches. You should to seek support in a different thread or on a different site that specializes in modifying ren'py and translations.
I tried to register an account, but the email never came, so I couldn't set a password.
I also tried to download the .rpa file that had been translated from the official website. After running the game, an error occurred saying "I don't have xxxx.otf" font file.
I don’t know how to put the font file into the specified location.

4.00 star(s) 370 Votes