Noveeta

Sep 29, 2020
You do know tech =/= content, right? The tech update was never expected to have new content, but new code and QoL features for android users, etc.

But okay. Rage.
you are but a simple peon in the game controlled by non other than mastermind schemer DarkCookie, only I see through his lies, you shall choose the righteous side in this war, we embark first thing in the morning.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Very organic reviews. Remember, DC doesn't care about this place.
He cares a whole lot. Frankly I hazard a guess that f95 is the main source of his success. So whenever his game gets Abandoned tag he actually starts working for once.

Petition: If DC doesn't post an update every two months that is substantial... this thread should automatically get Abandoned tag so he actually starts working for once in those two months.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
The Jenny content is there but why is the Debbie content ridiculously bare bones? She doesn’t even have a section in the cookie jar.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Damn i used to play that game years ago and there has been little to no updates ever since, absolutely shocking:oops:
Now he does that bs about rebuilding the game, Glad i dropped out beforehand.
yeah i know code is a bitch but this update not worth of downloading

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
Releasing "this", after two years of rebuilding the game ist quite shameful. Don´t get me wrong Summertime Saga was a great game, back when it was at its peak, but now... well the adult game industry has grown, and since then more and better games have come onto the market. Now it's no longer a game that stands out from the crowd, but rather one that gets lost due to its development time.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
yeah i know code is a bitch but this update not worth of downloading
What code? You mean those 4-8 commands you need to work with Ren'Py to make a VN from a scratch? Yes if you want to do way more complicated stuff you need some know-how with Python but jesus christ this is pathetic. I could learn Python and redo the whole game in those two years myself. The only problem is that I suck at art.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes