neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
How do you guys get any new content? i have downloaded the 21.0.0-wip.4468-pc version and all i can play is the Jenny and Debbie Story lines. All others dont even show up or the characters pop up an error message saying "must unlock *character* lvl 1" but the whole map is empty... Also no inc patch works. help please!
nvm.... figured out that the creator thinks releasing a tech update and wiping all other content is a good way to release a patch

Last edited:
Reactions: sidxsxsx

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do you guys get any new content? i have downloaded the 21.0.0-wip.4468-pc version and all i can play is the Jenny and Debbie Story lines. All others dont even show up or the characters pop up an error message saying "must unlock *character* lvl 1" but the whole map is empty... Also no inc patch works. help please!
You didn't read the changelog or even look at the main menu splash screen, did you?
See: 81,252
Since all the code and variables has been rewritten, no - the patch does not work. However, someone in a mod thread did work up a new file.
Also see my FAQ: 80,622

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
nvm.... figured out that the creator thinks releasing a tech update and wiping all other content is a good way to release a patch
I would love for you to test out and give feedback on potential bugs in my new Relation Tweaker mod for SS Tech release:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-relation-tweaker-mod-raschi.214780/

This mod lets you choose between incest and step family relations.

Bukston

Dec 28, 2022
MC said: "Debbie is right. I've got a whole world to explore out of here."

Please help me! What can i do for here?
I stuck here as well. I cannot enter the house. I tried to visit some places around the map but nothing has been triggered.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
so i start from the beginning to this version "Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)" and then the other one right?
The Newest (after update) just cleans up cluttered coding and changes picture aspect ratio ( so you don't have the black windows on the sides for wider screens). There is a little changed/added content but most of the content from v0.20.16 was taken out and will be added back in every few months(ish).

Reactions: Gerilleshi2

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Debbie route is broken? It miss like half of scenes. Also for almost 3 years there are no art rework in scenes.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes