Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
he's streaming 1 hour a day (on most days) horsing around with his co devs and doodling some art. it honestly feels like he has semi retired already and he for sure has the money already to afford it. i totally believe that at the beginning of the project DC was hustling like crazy but now he really has no reason to put in a lot of hours anymore.
You are wrong.
He has every reason to prolong the summertime saga game and delaying it as much as possible is one of the most genius tactic.
He gets paid for no work on a game which if he works on will be finished in some months.

He gets paid for not doing anything, as long as there is hope that it's been worked upon , people will pay him.
He's earning insane amount of money, why would he hustle to Stop this flow of money ?

ebola_chan

Sep 29, 2021
he's streaming 1 hour a day (on most days) horsing around with his co devs and doodling some art. it honestly feels like he has semi retired already and he for sure has the money already to afford it. i totally believe that at the beginning of the project DC was hustling like crazy but now he really has no reason to put in a lot of hours anymore.
I still believe in the theory, that he actually did a lot of things for the game but he threw away for some reason

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020

Talking about positives things on this game... Is the fantasy on the head of great fanart creators, amazing fanart? Yes.

Also shows how people keep loving the game, NOT hating.

Cow Eve - Milking Time: Fan art by EveDeWay.

View attachment 3844907

View attachment 3844907 View attachment 3844909 View attachment 3844913 View attachment 3844921 View attachment 3844922 View attachment 3844923 View attachment 3844924 View attachment 3844926 View attachment 3844927

Regards.
I donno if I'd call AI art "amazing fan art" but hey, to each their own.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Only in my personal view/taste, I would like to make some suggestions on the wip-release:
navigation
- turning off the mobile phone should also be possible by clicking 1721343183169.png , not only by 1721344027172.png

- as previously not many interactions were necessary to get to the "Garage", I would suggest to delete the "Hall", which is - as far as I understand - only a passing area with opposite click options, each time you would like to pass through.
In terms of spatial thinking, it is consistent and coordinated with the furniture in the other rooms, but I would like to ask - IF the "hall" will be retained - that the transitions be seamless, i.e. reversed, so that at 16:9 the mouse does not have to be moved from one side of the screen to the other in order to get through this non-functional room.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Only in my personal view/taste, I would like to make some suggestions on the wip-release:
navigation
- turning off the mobile phone should also be possible by clicking View attachment 3845052 , not only by View attachment 3845074

- as previously not many interactions were necessary to get to the "Garage", I would suggest to delete the "Hall", which is - as far as I understand - only a passing area with opposite click options, each time you would like to pass through.
In terms of spatial thinking, it is consistent and coordinated with the furniture in the other rooms, but I would like to ask - IF the "hall" will be retained - that the transitions be seamless, i.e. reversed, so that at 16:9 the mouse does not have to be moved from one side of the screen to the other in order to get through this non-functional room.
if you want to be sure the developer has an opportunity to read your suggestions, you'll need to post in their discord and/or in their picarto stream. They haven't communicated in this thread for three years.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Another thing I recognized is the Auto-Hide function of the game menu (Back, History, Skip, ...) during passing screens.
I would like to suggest to give control back to "player" and either this is perm on or perm off.

I'm no fan of game development where players are hindered either in use of existing inventory or game related slow motion without any necessities (running and stopped by a new area which is 10 sec. of running further away... ping related server issue? .... catch the drift...)

1721347110875.png

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Next thing I would like to throw in is either naughty tribute related or base game:
I had a hard time to get rid of all the repeatable 2-3 picture related animations which were expanded to 2+sec. cause they were sooo goooood....
If they were one time and only in gallery repeatable, I hadn't made the effort, but....

My suggestion would be to add a function like "expanded" to those where dev is thinking, those scenes should be expanded for players who like to watch 3 pictures on repeat for e.g. 15 sec. .
like;
1721347414387.png

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So i keep the old version of the Game or i should update? I saw this one has less content
You should likely wait for at least 3 more updates until the missing content has been readded. Right now it doesn't really make sense to play either old or new.

In case you really want to play right now, you should play the old version, as it's way more complete. Be aware though, that you'll miss out on a ton of details if you don't want to replay it in the new version some time later on.

Last edited:

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
You should likely wait for at least 3 more updates until the missing content has been readded. Right now it doesn't really make sense to play either old or new.

In case you really want to play right now, you should play the old version, as it's way more complete. Be aware though, that you'll miss out on a ton of details if you don't want to replay it in the new version some time later on.
just was about to ask this thanks anyways

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes