Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't get it, how do I get the futa\ trans event?

Also, game doesn't wanna let me play the 'normal' campaign, only the 'cheat' one. How do I switch?
if you want all that, play the old version - v0.20.16.

As the changelog states and the splash screen shows in the main menu of the game, v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 only has a little content as a preview of the tech update that is a "work in progress."
Where can I find the game file?
Sorry I already forget I don't know where to find the sts game files.

Thx in advance
What do you mean the game file? Summertimesaga.exe is in the main directory of the game.

What are you attempting to do?

bookbig12

Jul 30, 2018
On tech update is new engine right? Then right now everything they made before is gone? New engine new code start form zero right?
My question is when this game will finish?

• Haha
Reactions: Davai099
Sep 2, 2018
First off, it's appreciated that you take the time to answer people, as well as giving links to answers they may need. It's a thankless job.

Some of the stuff you mentioned here was what I was thinking, but tbh, I'd love clarification of the last 24 hours thing, whether it's a set time, or just the numbers of changes within a moving time period. I'm sure I'd only get that answer from the devs themselves.

As of typing this out, the number of changes went from 18 to 10, that would probably be within a 2-3 hour time frame.
Thankless job? You know the guy gets paid for it.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I don't get it, how do I get the futa\ trans event?
To get the futa/trans event, you need to choose the first option when you're given the "important" choise (on the Tattoo Parlour) on the "Big Trouble in Little Park" event, which happens when you pull the park prank and Eve, Ronda and MC get "arrested" by the police.

Also, game doesn't wanna let me play the 'normal' campaign, only the 'cheat' one. How do I switch?
You need to roll-back to
Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the campaign to be "normal", as the current one is missing pretty much a 95% of the original story.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
On tech update is new engine right? Then right now everything they made before is gone? New engine new code start form zero right?
My question is when this game will finish?
We don't know since he abandoned the game one time, but it will take a couple of years for the game to be finish if he can keep his schedule.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We don't know since he abandoned the game one time, but it will take a couple of years for the game to be finish if he can keep his schedule.
DC never abandoned the game - F95 labeled the thread as abandoned. Any given week people could go to Picarto and see DC working on art for the game and they could chat with him while he was doing it.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
DC never abandoned the game - F95 labeled the thread as abandoned. Any given week people could go to Picarto and see DC working on art for the game and they could chat with him while he was doing it.
I know that, but with how he treated the game and was doing the minimum, he clearly abandoned the game for me. Or if you prefer then; he did just enough to fool everyone, choose which one you prefer then but I think saying he abandoned the game was more accurate and respectful than the other option.

He did art for the game that was never used, never updated, never worked one, so, for me that's it and that's why I would trust he's working on the game again when the supposed updates would be on time.

duckducker23

Jun 20, 2017
Lol @ keep his schedule. I remember the last time I played the game DarkCookie had just finished the Mom and Jenny stuff. There was some Aunt content as well.

That was in 2019 - more than 5 years ago. And we are here again.

There is nothing to be gained from finishing this game when his patreons give him unlimited free money every month.I hope he keeps it going for another 15.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes