j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He said something about the content?
I didn't hear anything personally, but if he sticks to his original roadmap (as far as I understood it) from 2 months ago, it should be at least the teacher's stories and a few minigames.

Edit: It's not like it reeaaaally matters anyway. Objectively there's no real reason to play the game until the full content is back again - unless of course you really have to.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a Way to play the "old" Version on Android? Cause i get the Message it's outdated.....
What is sending you the message that it is outdated?

The "old" version (v0.20.16) APK was re-released in the last week of March 2024 using an updated Ren'Py and is compatible with Android 14.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
From this to that

View attachment 3882839

With that much use of orange they looked kinda plastic, and like 10 years older than they actually were. This is pure romanticization of old art

View attachment 3882972
View attachment 3882974
The right ones are the new ones. It's basically the case across the board.

Some more examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am seeing a pattern of the boobs shrinking in the new version.

Feb 7, 2018
While I get your point, that same reasoning is also why we've gotten uglier chicks in videogames so I'll have to disagree on principle of that lol.
"Stylistic ugliness" or, hmm, "stylistic imperfections" is a far different burger then having characters be inclusive to make a political point.

One has an aesthetic purpose. The other a social one.

What I am trying to say is that even Ren and Stimpy, despite often having outright nasty and disgusting characters, never had characters that were artistically bad.

Or, to put it another way, Genshin Impact all have stylistic clothing because, if they didn't, they would all look almost exactly the same. Everyone being flawlessly pretty makes the fancy clothing in that game a neccessity.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
1 View attachment 3884770
Great.... (I'll send a Screenshot)
Instead of going back and forth -- Here are some questions to answer:
  1. What version of Android is your device?
  2. Which version of the game are you attempting to run - v0.20.16 or v21.0.0-wip.4468?
  3. Did you download it from the links on this site?
    1722403118540.png
    1. If yes, was it in the past few months?
    2. If no, did you download it from the developer's site?
      1722403171288.png
      1. If yes, was it in the past few months?

_EROS_

Jan 20, 2024
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder
Help me wiht this please :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thiagoo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Help me wiht this please :cry:
You're using the wrong patch for the version of the game you are playing. You're playing the older version of the game - but attempting to use a patch for the preview version of the tech update. See third row in #0 of my FAQ: 80,606

• Red Heart
Reactions: _EROS_
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes