sixth0013

Aug 9, 2020
Do you really think that the game is being developed only after announcement? Lol some companies announce their games only after 80-90 % of it is done, so they can hype people for release and establish a date of release.

Really now?? Don't go this route dude. DC isn't creating a AAA type of game. The development time for this one was almost / already 8 years. He's making a VN type H game. It is basically point and click when it comes to gameplay. I know he animates his stuff since it is hand drawn, but the assets are already there. Why not just make the "tech update" in just one big drop, then add his new ideas. Or why not just make a new game for his new ideas (like what I have mentioned in my previous comment). He could garner more "hype" with that, in my own opinion.

I'm just being honest with my opinion on what the state of the "development" (if there is) of the game. I would have supported his patreon if he have completed this one and created another project. You really have to make a serious justification (for the content provided) for all of his patreon supporters that donated for years just to make his game a reality.

I just don't want to label DC as "milking" his supporters. But at the rate of what's going on with this game? Damn, it's just sad and disappointing as I want him to succeed in his endeavors too.

Aug 24, 2020
You watched it? So, today's stream. Was it near the beginning, middle or end? I'd like to time stamp it for us to either laugh at when the 2nd update from now is released... Or to say holy shit, he actually did it.

He has been working on Debbie the past several streams.
I don't have the exact timestamp but it is towards the last 20 minutes of the stream, basically when you can see the comments of the users and you can match that to what DC says.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I just don't want to label DC as "milking" his supporters. But at the rate of what's going on with this game? Damn, it's just sad and disappointing as I want him to succeed in his endeavors too.
Why not? Even if you want to be ultra charitable and waive all issues surrounding development that weren't caused directly by DC, that doesn't change the fact that this game has probably made him well over a million dollars in revenue. Do you think this unfinished project is worth that much? It's peak milking. If he didn't want to milk anything, instead of having a patreon, he would've made a kickstarter type project with a clear budget goal to actually make a game and profit off of selling it, not squeezing out every donation dollar that can be gotten.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
1:11:35 in the VOD for 16 Sep 2024.

Thx.
He seemed to hint at it during the stream on Sep 13. I rarely get to see a stream, but I was at home and knew he was going to work on Debbie so I popped in to check it out. I've always been perplexed why he'd fix Diane and Jenny and yet leave Debbie out. Her mix of old and new artwork is jarring and strange. He basically said the same thing I did 5+ years later. Really glad to hear it's official that he's going to finish her route entirely.

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
He seemed to hint at it during the stream on Sep 13. I rarely get to see a stream, but I was at home and knew he was going to work on Debbie so I popped in to check it out. I've always been perplexed why he'd fix Diane and Jenny and yet leave Debbie out. Her mix of old and new artwork is jarring and strange. He basically said the same thing I did 5+ years later. Really glad to hear it's official that he's going to finish her route entirely.
whats his channel? didnt know he streamed

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there going to be a Halloween update on the October update.
There isn't an "october updated"
There's an end of september update
And there is expected an end of november update

So I wouldn't hold your breath.
So... they re-made the game again... just not completely... so we'll be getting pieces of the game the way it was, in the new engine, over years... does that sound right? Really? And everybody thinks that's cool? I must have misunderstood something.
I ain't paying for it. You ain't paying for it. No one is paying for it. The game is free for anyone and everyone with internet access to play - directly from the developer's website.
I must have misunderstood something.
Well good thing I didnt delete the old version of the game because I dont think 5 years of milking this and then starting over is the play.
You can still download the "stable" version (v0.20.16) for free directly from the developer's website on the same page you can download the "preview" version (v21.0.0-wip.5003).

Just in case your old download gets corrupted for some reason.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I ain't paying for it. You ain't paying for it. No one is paying for it. The game is free for anyone and everyone with internet access to play - directly from the developer's website.
I must have misunderstood something.
These guys have a patreon. Thank god I am not paying anything. Because holy shit the absolute lack of responsibility and efficiency.

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
These guys have a patreon. Thank god I am not paying anything. Because holy shit the absolute lack of responsibility and efficiency.
id be open to pay for it as a game from steam or epic games which is not possible considering it includes incest, but that would solve the problem of any updates as a whole because i can just download it and if there are any updates, the launcher takes care of that.
but the dev only cares about subscriptions and not one-time payments. the one thing why they are actually successful is the fact that the market for good lewd games simply is scarce af. if they would have any competition the game probably would be finished. But there is no one out there who is able to create a game like this, keep up the quality and continue updating the games.
if there is one in 50 games that is decent, the dev sees the money flowing in and starts milking the shit out of it. "he made it".

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes